69. Affection 18+

3RD PERSON POV

6 months later

Akame: Can......

Her cheeks were red as she struggles to speak.

Akame: *shy* Can we do it again? You know....have sex?

Y/N:.........

Y/N sat there silently on his bed as Akame looks at him.

Y/N: Akame.

*KISS*

He lunges forward for a kiss, surprising her as he pins her down onto his bed with his hands holding her wrists

Smut Warning

Y/N: *pulls back* Sorry. I couldn't help it.

Akame: *shy* I-It's ok. Let's remove our clothes.

They both removed all their article of clothing though Y/N was still on top of her. She looks in awe at his size, and reaches out to pull him in as she kisses the tip.

Akame: C-Can I use my b-boobs?

Y/N nods his head as she grabs her boobs before rubbing them on his dick. Hearing him hum, she motions her hands up and down, taking his dick with her mouth and enjoying the feeling deep inside of her as she gives Y/N a boobjob.

Y/N: *hum* Keep going~

He thrusts his hips, Akame preparing herself as his dick reaches deep in her mouth. She stays there, letting Y/N thrust into her mouth as she moves her boobs at a quicker pace.

Y/N: *grunt* S-Shit! I-I'm close!

Without warning, he cums in her mouth. She gags a bit, choking before she steadies herself as she swallows his cum before pushing Y/N off.

Akame: I swallowed it al- AH!

She yelps as Y/N sheathes himself deep into her pussy, her insides clenching onto his dick tightly as she wraps her arms and legs around him.

Akame: *pout* Meanie! I wasn't ready for that!

Y/N: Sorry. I couldn't wait any longer-

 I couldn't wait any longer-