29. The Rabbit 18+

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: 'Huh. Why does Velvet want me to visit her in an apartment building out of all places........'

After relieving the tension between the two ghouls and investigators, things got off rather smoothly. Amon was still a bit wary but he often talked casually with Ryuoko and even offered to babysit Hinami with Mado. Everything was going well.

Lately though, Velvet has been acting a little weird. She was more close with Y/N and a bit......touchy. And now Y/N was invited to a random apartment out in Vale by Velvet.

I mean what can go wrong?

Y/N opens the door and walkes inside and up the stairs

Y/N opens the door and walkes inside and up the stairs. Y/N paid no heed to the raggy worn carpet outside and was about to knock on the door in 723 when he noticed it was open.

Y/N: 'I have a bad feeling about this.'

Y/N carefully opens the door and steps inside. Seeing the brown surroundings, Y/N carefully made his way around, seeing a tred machine, dining table, a kitchen, and a couch with a TV. It was a simple apartment but the silence was beginning to get to Y/N.

Y/N: Velvet?

There was no response.

Y/N finally made his way to the bedroom door but momentarily stops as he grabs the doorknob.

Y/N: 'Ok choices. This is either a trap, prank, or...............sex.'

Y/N: 'Fuck it I'm going in.'

Y/N turns the doorknob and steps inside.

Y/N: 'A bed, closet, table, and drawer. But no Velvet. Must be a prank then.'

Y/N quickly turned around now only to find Velvet standing there.

Smut incoming

Y/N: Oh Velvet you said you wanted t-

Velvet interrupts him with a kiss, holding on to him as they made their way to the bed with Velvet wrapping her legs around Y/N. They both pulled away with saliva dripping down as she stares into Y/N's eyes with a lustful gaze.

Velvet: *grin* I can't wait any longer Y/N. I love you but I want you now~

Y/N: N-Now?

Velvet: *whisper* Why not~ I want you here and I want you now. Fuck me...with everything you got~

Y/N: *sweating* 'Holy shit she's horny as hell.'

Both Velvet and Y/N took off their shirts, discarding them onto the floor as they sat on the bed.

Y/N: May I?

Velvet's face flushes red before she shyly nods as Y/N reaches back, unclasping her bra before tossing it onto the floor and kissing Velvet again. After a while Velvet pulls away and they both stood up and took off their pants and underwear.