53. With Each Other Once More

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: *smile* 'So beautiful.'

Waking up, he stares at the sleeping form of Akame curled up and snoring softly while snuggling against him.

*POKE*

Akame:

Akame:....*yawn* Mmmmm.....

Y/N: *smile* Good morning Akame.

*KISS*

Her face flushes red as he kisses her forehead gently.

Akame: *shy* Good morning Y/N.

They both sat up and stretched their muscles, cracking a bone or two.

Y/N: *CRACK* Ah........

He was about to get up when he felt Akame holding him down.

Akame: *curious* Y/N, about yesterday, you said something about 'not my world.' What do you mean by that?

Y/N: 'This early in the morning?'

Y/N: *chuckle* Would you like to hear a story?

Later 30 minutes

Y/N: And then that's all Akame.

It took a while for her to process the whole story but when she did she placed a hand on his shoulder.

Akame: You can travel to different worlds?

Y/N: *nod*

Akame: *chuckle* That explains everything. You're weren't like the others.

Y/N: Yeah I know.........yeah.......

Their faces drop as they traced their memories back.

Akame: *sad* I miss Night Raid....

Y/N: *sad* Me too......

Akame: Y/N?

Y/N: ?????

Akame: I know about your girlfriends.

His face pales as he starts to sweat.

Y/N: H-How?

Akame: I received a letter just yesterday explaining everything that you did. I didn't believe it until I heard everything.....from a vision.

Y/N: I can explain everything!

Akame: *smile* No need.

Shifting forward, she rests her onto his shoulder as they both look out to the sunrise.

Akame: Your statement already confirms everything. I don't want to ruin your happiness seeing as you truly love your girlfriends as they love you. All my friends, everyone I know is already dead, but I still have you. I want to enjoy my life with you Y/N but.......