25. Aftermath

3RD PERSON POV

Ozpin: Y/N......congratulations on killing Uh.....Remnant's Gods....

Ironwood: Y-You actually k-killed them....

Qrow:.........Alright are you a god yourself or something?

Y/N: Just some reality bullshit and stuff.

Yang: Yeah like beating a god to death with your bare hands.

Velvet: Yup!

While they were all talking, Y/N goes into another clone in the dorm building of Beacon before-

Eto: Darling!

Y/N: *smile* Yes Eto?

Eto: *twirl* Do I look beautiful darling?

Y/N: *smile* You are beautiful as I can remember.

She smiles lovingly before giving him a peck to the cheek as they made their way into the main room of the dorm building to find Y/N's group and about 30 different Aogiri Tree members sitting down, waiting for the two. They both sat down with Y/N's group as they turn to face each other.

Hank:.........Alright now we are here. So....name's Hank. I'm Y/N's best buddy.

Ayato: Why do you look so weird?

Hank: I'm a Nevadian back in my worlds though I'm a lot bigger than the average one. Yes.....I got this big arm.

*SQUISH*

His right arm bulges out, spiked bone sticking from his shoulder while his entire arm turns black.

Hank: Yes my world deals with reality warping bullshittery so there's no feasible way to explain how the fuck I can do this.

Naki: I-I see....

Y/N: FYI he has blood but he isn't exactly human.

Tatara: A friend of Y/N is a friend of mine.

Nico: What about this handsome lady here with the wings?

???: What wings?

*WHOOSH*

Bernadette unfolds 2 of her wings, surprising the ghouls in the room as the fluffy feathers rested on the couch.

Bernadette: My name is Bernadette......yes I'm an archangel from my world.

Tatara: So you're with Y/N?

Bernadette: Yes. Is that a problem?

Tatara: Umm....it's just that....

They all sweat, seeing all his girlfriends huddling around him.......

Tatara: Nevermind.