28. Resolved Tensions (3/3)

3RD PERSON VIEW

WEEK LATER

*CRACK*

Ryuoko: Ahhhhh...........

Ryuoko cracks her back as she walks out the door with Hinami close behind.

Hinami: Mom where are we going?

Ryuoko: Clothes shopping Hinami.

Hinami: But what about-

Ryuoko: Life here is much better. We wouldn't have to worry about danger and there is a lot of time on our hands. Now come on, *smile* I know just what you want.

Hinami: Ok!

Later

All investigators were spying on the ghouls behind a wall as Ryuoko held a shirt up for Hinami

Amon: What do you see?

Akira: Target 723 and the daughter are....shopping for clothes? .....Why are we here again?

Amon: The ghouls left the safety of the school. Even if we're not permitted to.....kill them we need to ensure the safety of the public.

Suzuya: Right..............'They're decent though.'

Akira: And they're out the door.

Amon: Quick! Follow them!

Later

Ryuoko: 'Clothes check, books check, I wonder if I can watch movies. So many things to do but so little time!'

Hinami was skipping along the ground as they made it into an alleyway.

Hinami: Mom what should we do?

Ryuoko: *smile*!How does a movie theater sound?

Hinami: Movie?

Ryuoko: It's like watching TV but it's on a big screen in public. An hour or two-long show plays on it. I promise it'll be entertaining.

Hinami: *happy* If you say so, mom!

They walked around a corner and were about to get out when 4 people stopped at the exit of the alleyway.

Cardin: Well look what we have here.

Ryuoko: *whisper* Hinami get behind me.

The kid huddles behind her mom as she stares team CRDL down.

Ryuoko: Please move. We don't want to cause any trouble.

Cardin: Tch! You talk with Y/N right?

Ryuoko: Yes.

Cardin: Because of him, the whole school hates us! We can't even do anything without being ridiculed and to make things worse, the fucking headmaster expelled us!