1. Newcomer

In this very day on an open field, there can be found our guy Y/N sleeping on his side.

Y/N: Zzzzzzzzz.

MINDSCAPE

Y/N: just one more.....

Y/N: Let me eat that a-

BBQ: WAKEY WAKEY!

*SMACK*

In reality

Y/N: OW! THE HELL?!

He sits straight up, frazzled as his chicken friend stood there with a grin.

BBQ: *grin* Cmon bro, you overslept! Let's get this deer cooking before it spoils!

Behind him was Hank with a deer the size of 2 buffalos on his left shoulder and a knife on his right hand.

Hank: We got a good catch today.

Y/N:.............I'm not even going to question where you got that.

Later

Y/N: It's not working.

They all try to make a fire using two sticks but whether it was the defiance of physics or reality it refuses to ignite for som reason.

Hank: Let me try.

Hank tried rubbing them together but strangely with no effect whatsoever.

BBQ: You noobs!Let me show you guys how make a fire........GAH.........never mind.

All 3 were unable to make a fire out of conveniently placed wood when Y/N got an idea.

Y/N: Let me use my powers.

Y/N tries to use his powers to spin the wood as quickly as he can but it still didn't work, only spinning a dust tornado around them.

Y/N: It's not working......

Hank and BBQ realized the danger but it was already too late as Y/N starts to speed up, his hands already a blur.

*RUMBLE*

Hank and BBQ: *panic* Y/N NO-

*BOOM*