45. Trauma (6/9)

3RD PERSON POV

Warning: Dark themes

*BANG*

Y/N woke up to a lot of noises and cursing from the other room. He carefully removes his girlfriends' hands off of him and gets up to open the door, coming across Roberta shaking around on her bed and muttering out pleas.

Y/N: Roberta?

Her body stiffens as she calms down. Y/N walks to her side and checks to see if she is ok-

*BAM*

Y/N quietly stood still, accepting the fist to his face. Roberta wakes up, her bloodshot eyes glaring at Y/N before turning onto her side.

Roberta: Go away.

Y/N: I heard you from the other bedroom. I just wanted to make sure you're alright-

Roberta: Just leave me alone.....please.....

Seeing how she was still shaking Y/N placed his hand on her shoulder but notices how Roberta flinches from the mere contact.

Roberta: Please...just leave.

Y/N: Roberta.....its fine.

He reaches out, slowly brushing her hair aside to look at her blue eyes.

Y/N: No one is coming. You'll be safe here Roberta. Trust me....I won't hurt you.....

Still staring at him, her breath eases as she slowly melts to the hand against her cheek. Y/N leans down, giving her a kiss to the forehead and earning a quiet gasp before getting up and leaving the room, leaving her to sleep peacefully that night.

Or did she?

Later

Schubert: Oh the disgrace of it all! How could such a rebellious monster so weak emerge from our own family!

Paimon: Things are starting to get hysterical here. Politeness and elegance seem to have gone out the window.

Eula: *panic* You two take him a-away. The honorary knight *panic* and I have matters to attend to.

As the knights took Schubert away Lumine and Paimon quickly checks on Eula who was starting to panic a bit.

Paimon: Uh you don't look so good.

Lumine: *concerned* Eula are you alright?

Eula: *calm down* I'm fine traveler. Please give me some time to myself.

Paimon: *concerned* Are you sure?