58. Under the Moonlight 18+

3RD PERSON POV

Smut Warning

Y/N sat there, shocked as Akame removes all her clothes in front of him.

Y/N: A-Are you sure about this?

Akame: Y-Y/N I-I've always loved you....P-Please let me have this!

Y/N: Akame......if you want to do so, I will oblige.

Seeing her strip herself of her clothes, Y/N removes his shirt, throwing it to the side of the big blanket they were on before looking at Akame who crossed her arms and legs in embarrassment, naked as she had a shy look on her face.

Akame: P-Please don't stare at me.

Y/N: *nod* I'll be taking my pants off Akame.

With that, he takes his pants and underwear off. Akame eyes widen, seeing his erect dick stick out into the air as she crawls to him.

Akame: I-It's big....

Y/N: *nervous chuckle* All my girlfriends say that....is this too big?

Akame: N-No it's fine. I can manage.....*shy* Can I?

Y/N nods as she stops crawling and reaching out she grabs his shaft and begins to rub it.

Y/N: Mmmmmm....

Akame: *nervous* Can I....suck?

Y/N nods his head as she lowers her head, taking the tip of his dick into her mouth. She gently rubs his dick and begins to bob her head, Y/N letting out a grunt as she slowly but surely takes more and more of his length.

Y/N: *grunt* K-Keep going...

He sits there, gritting his teeth as the suction on his dick threatens to bring him to orgasm yet he holds back, trying to do whatever he can to prolonge the sensation that was creeping up his body. Though after a few minutes, he looks down only to find Akame tearing up in frustration as she couldn't take the last inch of his dick into her mouth without choking.

Y/N: *smile* Akame, it's ok. You tried your best....that's all that matters.

He reaches down, rubbing her throat and hair as she closes her eyes, enjoying his touch. The comfort given was more than enough to motivate her to suck on his entire length, engulfing his dick with her mouth before pulling back and pushing down and repeating. She moans, enjoying the warm feeling in her throat as she bobs her head up and down while Y/N was patting her head as a sign of appreciation.

Y/N: A-Akame I-I'm close....

Akame continues to bob her head and eventually, she moans, feeling Y/N's semen shoot into her throat as she swallows every rope of cum pouring into her mouth. Y/N moans, enjoying the wonderful sensation as he rides out his orgasm before Akame pulls back and wipes the remaining cum off her mouth.

Akame: *smile* It's delicious Y/N.

Y/N: *smile* I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Akame once again had a red tint on her cheeks as she lays onto her back and Y/N climbs on top of her.

Y/N: Akame.....

He gives her a passionate kiss, her arms wrapped around his neck to bring them both close. Their tongues explored each other's mouth, moans leaving Akame's mouth as they both made out before he pulls back.

Y/N: May I?

She shyly nods her head, allowing for Y/N to lower himself to her neck before nibbling the surface of it.