48. The Final Test and Goodbye (9/9)

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: You all came.

Y/N stood from across a field while team RWBY, JNPR, and CVFY were standing on the other with their weapons.

Yang: Duh! *gein* Of course we came!

Ren: Are we training?

Coco: What's the special occasion? This is our last day here right?

Y/N: Yes.

Everyone flinches at the cold tone in his voice. He turns his body and everyone watches, worried as his face presents an ever emotionless expression.

Y/N: Today is your last day here. I know. That's why I am running a test today. A test to see all your limits. Teamwork, strength, speed. Everything will be pushed to the absolute limit.

Ruby: So what is it?

Y/N: All of you against me.

Yang: Seems simple enough.

Ren: 'Must prepare.'

Everyone chatters amongst themselves when a chuckle was heard.....an unnerving chuckle.

Y/N: *chuckle* Did you think it was that easy?

Everyone watched nervously as Y/N continues to laugh to himself when his cold eyes sprung to them.

Ruby: N-no?

Y/N: This isn't an ordinary sparring match. I will not be responsible for your fatal injuries but I'll heal you all afterwards if I can.

Blake:.......responsible?

Coco: *sweating* F-fatal?!

Everyone's heart drop when he smiles menacingly.

Y/N: *grin* I only ask you of this. Come at me with everything. Use your entire arsenal if you can. Do not hold back one single bit. Be 100% serious.

What Y/N said next though scared all of them.

Y/N: Come at me with the intention to kill.

Ruby: K-Kill?!

Weiss: W-Why? I thought this was just a test!

Y/N: Why?

Y/N: Because I'll try to kill you all

Velvet: P-please tell me you're joking.

Y/N: Why would I be joking? Hehe.......HAHA!

Y/N began to laugh into the sky, chuckles now blown into a hysterical cries as they all watch disturbingly....