74. Akame's Longing 18+

3RD PERSON POV

Akame: Y/N....can we talk?

Y/N: Yeah.

They all sat in a cabin in the woods, snow outside as the wood burning fire warmed the whole room.

Akame: Why.......

Y/N: ???

Akame: *crying* W-Why did you p-propose to the others?

She was trying not to cry, but tears of sadness streamed across her face as Y/N reaches out to pull her to a hug and she looks up.

Akame: *teary* D-Do you love me?

Y/N: I do.....which is why I want to marry you.

More tears stream down her face, her hands covering her mouth as Y/N presents the ring

Y/N: We have gone through the most unimaginable horrors together, yet we persevered through our love for each other. You understood me.....saw me for who I am. You cared for me, comforted me, was there when I was going through hard times. Even when you died, you were always in my mind....you were the reason I wanted to live....if I could stay alive to keep your memories alive.....I now have many wives yes....but that doesn't change my love for you.

Akame was crying out of happiness as he fits the ring on her finger.

Y/N: Will you accept my hand in marriage?

Akame: *crying* Y-Y/N.....I-I'm s-so happy.....I....I-I want to m-marry you.....

She kisses him with tears in her eyes, the two touching for quite some time before she pulls back with a look....of longing on her face.

Akame: *breathless* Y/N.....

Smut Warning

Y/N takes all his clothes off in a split second along with Akame before they kissed each other with a passion that wasn't there before.

Akame: Y/N....let's make love- Ah~

She moans as Y/N picks her up while sitting down on the couch before dropping her onto his dick as she clung onto him.