19. Morning and Tour

Morning 8:30 AM

*PAT*

Y/N: Wake up.....

Y/N rubs Bernadette's head, waking her up as she rubs her eyes.

Bernadette: *cuddle* Mmmmm.....*yawn* I-I'm awake....

Revy: *snore* 5 more minutes.....

*THUD*

Y/N carefully rolls to the side, sliding her arms off of him before he turns around only to find her staring at him.

Revy: *groan* God damnit. I was having a good ass dream...*yawn* Give me a smoke will you?

Y/N gave her a smoke as she sat up and looked out the window, sighing at the warm feeling around her body. Seeing everyone is awake, he rolls over-

*THUD*

Y/N: OOF!

He awkwardly falls back so that his lower half was in the air.

Y/N: Ow.

Revy: *snicker* 'Idiot.'

Bernadette: *snort* 'Don't laugh...don't laugh...'

Later

BBQ: *confused* Are you sure this is the right way?

Y/N: Maybe?

Bernadette: The cafeteria was visible from where we were 3 minutes ago.

Revy: AND HERE WE ARE!

The group finally made it to the cafeteria where Y/N-

*BAM*

Kicks the door open

Kicks the door open. All eyes turn to stare at the strangers, mainly BBQ and Hank as they get their breakfast from the cafeteria.

Ruby: *waves* Hey guys! Over here!

Y/N: Oh hey Ruby!

Ruby waves her hands up, signaling Y/N and his group to come over as they sat down next to team RWBY and JNPR.

Ruby: Since you're new to Beacon, I was wondering if we can all just gather around and introduce ourselves. I'll start first! I'm Ruby and I like my sister, friends, and weapons!

Yang: *grin* I'm Yang and I'm Ruby's older sis here!

She loops an arm around her younger sister to emphasize this....though Hank had a serious look on his face.

Hank: Adopted?

Yang: *spit* PFFFFFTTTT! NO!

*SMACK*

Y/N: *deadpan* They have different mothers idiot.

Hank: What? I was just assuming!

Yang: *smile* I like adventuring and my little sister~