f o u r t y f o u r

Jay pov 

Before the ceremony,

"We're going to be late because of the girls. Can someone call them?" Heeseung spoke while checking his watch.

"I'll go" Sunghoon volunteered almost immediately. 

He and Sunhee are most definitely dating. They're barely hiding it.

I turned to my phone, bored, and scrolled through my apps. Sunghoon up rushed the stairs, and I heard him and the girls mumbling before he finally walked down, with them following suit. 

I didn't look up until I heard Jake speak.

"Took you guys long en-" he paused mid-sentence, and it confused me until I looked at the girls.

As if in a trance, I couldn't peel my eyes off her. She was beautiful.

"You guys look so good," I heard Jake say, but it felt like I was underwater and everything was muffled. 

I felt my heart beat faster as I continued to stare at her in awe, she turned to look at me and looked away smiling. That was when I knew.

It was as if that one smile made me realize everything.

I was in love with this girl.

Ara pov

I put on my mascara in a rush and brushed my hand through my hair a few times.

"Do I look like I'm about to party all night?" I asked Sunhee

"Hmmm" she flicked a hair strand to the side.

"Yes, definitely"

"And me?" she twirled around giggling

"Hmmm" I mimicked and fixed a strap.

"Yes, definitely"