Early present.

*This was meant to be released before Christmas day, but I was too busy getting ready for Christmas. Hope you all enjoy your smut as a late present. And Im working on my smut so its never always gonna be perfect, but hope you enjoy it.♡*

Trigger warning: Smut, head male recieving, daddy kink.

Y/N: Your name.

Its currently Christmas eve and Im busy wrapping up all my mates Christmas presents. Im seeing all of them tomorrow instead of heading round my parents house because we all thought it would be a nice change to see eachother on Christmas day.

Ive bought all of my friends the usual things you buy people that are difficult to get for; chocolate, socks and alcohol. The only person who Ive bought different for is my boyfriend Dominic.

We both decided not to go all out on Christmas presents because we treat eachother throughout the year with different gifts. But this year I had an idea for a Christmas present which me and Dom would both love.

A lingerie set.

I decided that this present can make both of us happy. But I cant wait until Christmas day to give it to him.

///

I go upstairs and put the new lingerie piece on. It is red laced with a slight mesh to it, I add pair of red heels to my look to make it look even more sexier for him.

Dom is out at the studio today finishing up some new project before Christmas meaning he can have his surpise as soon as he comes home.

I grab my phone from the bed and take a photo of myself infront of the bedroom mirror to send to him.

As my finger is hovering over the send button excitement and nerves are rushing through my body. But I dont hesitate to press send.

Below the photo I typed. 'I might have a early present for you when you come home.;)♡'

Not long after I sent it Dom sees the photo and message.

My heart is racing seeing him type.

'Omg Y/N your such a tease. Dont you dare change princess, Im now comin home.;)'

I melt at his words.

I take my heels of and head to our bed to make myself look nice for when he comes home.

///

The door unlocks.

"Y/N? Where are ya?" He says eagerly running up the stairs going straight to our room.

He opens the door and his face lights up.

I sit on our bed smiling proudly at him. Not helping by giggling at his reaction.

"Whats all this for?" He says smiling his eyes not leaving my body.

"Just thought you might want your christmas present early." I reply. "Is that ok?

"Fock yes." He replies as he takes of his tshirt and runs over to the bed leaping towards me beginning kissing all the way down my body.

Before he kisses me all the way down my body I stop him.

"Oi oi oi. This is your present. Come on, lie down." I say sitting up.

He understands my signal and lies down taking his trousers of leaving him only in his boxers.

I notice his boner straight away and I smile to myself.

I take his boxers of revealing his erection. I begin to tease him by licking the tip of his cock. He immediately throws his head back quietely moaning. "Y/N please." He moans.

I dont hesitate to put his cock in my mouth and begin bopping up and down. Dom grabs my hair tightly at the sensation. I bop my head quicker and quicker as I hear Dom moan more and more. "I think I-Im go-nna c-um." Dom moans out loud. When he says this I begin to deepthroat him resulting in him cumming down my throat. I swallow most of it and lick the rest of his cock while Dom catches his breath.

"Fockin el Y/N. That was the best christmas present ever."

"Who said it was over." I reply.

Dom sits up and looks at me.

I unclip my bra from the back and slowly take it off . Im really self concious of my boob size but I wanted to give Dom the best present ever. He looks at me in shock but he doesnt hesitate to smile. "You sure you want to do this?" He asks.

"Yes!"I whine.

As soon as I say that he turns me around and places me down on the bed kissing all around my neck.

"Youre so gorgeous Y/N." He says as he begins kissing my boobs. I moan at his warm gentle kisses.

"Fuck me daddy!" I moan craving him.

"If you insist." He replies.

He grabs a condom and slips it on and I take of my underwear.

He lines up towards my entrance and slams his dick into me.

Hitting my gspot roughly with each thrust makes me moan out in pleasure.

"D-dom I-m g-on-na..."

Before I can finish my sentance he grinds into my gspot harder making me cum and moan loudly. Hearing me in pleasure Dom cums not long after me.

///

Afterwards we both lie down cuddled beside eachother catching our breaths.

"You did so good Y/N." He says gently kissing my lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Dommy." I reply. "Did you enjoy your present?" I ask.

"So fockin much. Just wait for your present though darlin."