Boy at the coffee shop

*The support I have received from these chapters has been insane so thankyou to everyone who reads them. Sorry I have been away for so long I have had a writers block, so any ideas please let me know. I hope you guys have been fine though, I have missed writing and reading all the comments you guys left me.*  

Y/N Your name

Every morning I like to go to this one cafe near my flat, it is so peaceful in there and everyone is so sweet who works there and it has been a routine of mine to go there every morning since I began living close to it. 

"Morning Miss, what can I get you for today?"

I'm shifted out of my thoughts.

"Oh hi, can I have a large ice latte please?"

"Any syrups with it?" She replies.

"No thankyou."

"Alright the card machine is all ready for you."

I say my thankyou's as I step aside and wait for my drink. One of the best parts of coming here is watching them make the drinks, its so therapeutic with how much effort and care they take into each drink. As I wait, I look around to see where I want to sit today as it is quite silent here.  The only other person what is here is a guy at the window seat on his laptop, I look and he now has got black hair and is wearing a jacket and leather trousers with some odd looking shoes and pink socks... why pink?

I'm immediately taken out of my thoughts as the lady serving me handed my drink to me.

"Thankyou." 

I walk over to a seat in the cafe close to the boy. I'm not trying to be one of those annoying people but its the only seat with a plug point, and I need to plug my laptop in as I need it while I'm sitting here. When I take a seat I look over to the boy who is already looking at me, I give him a smile as I grab my laptop bag. He smiles back as he continues with what hes up to. Once I have set myself up I begin sorting out thing on my laptop. 

///

Its been an hour now and there is still no one else coming in the coffee shop, it means I can get some work finished I suppose. The guy is still here too, he's ordered another drink that looks like a regular coffee, nothing un-ordinary. No more looks have been between any of us though, we are both just sticking to what we are doing on our laptops now. 

The emails are done, I'm now just on edexcel, sorting out things for work. 

I hear the faint sound of something aggresively being placed down infront of me, I look up and noticed that the guy has put his headphones on the table. 

"Oh for focks sake." He whispers. As he looks up to see if I heard him. I smile as he looks at me, amused by what Im seeing / hearing. 

"Sorry!" He whispers as he noticed I heard everything he said. 

 "Its fine. You alright?"

"I think, just trying to sort out one of my songs Im creating, but it just isnt sounding right and its pissing me off now."

I smile again at the stranger. 

"I bet its not that bad. Want me to hear it?" What am I saying, as if Im a music genius, there is no way hes gonna say yes, it could be private.

"Sure man, do you mind if I sit with you?" 

"Yes, course." I move my bag from the chair near me, as he gets his belongings.

He comes over while he puts his stuff on the table and takes a seat. "Im Dom, sorry I probably should have told you that." He smiles. 

"Im Y/N, lovely to meet you. Are you sure youre ok with me listening to your song, I wont be harsh I promise."