13

Azriella De'Bardi POV

Anastasia and I are just getting ready to go out to the club to celebrate the signed contract.

Although I get up early tomorrow I have to get drunk honestly tonight.

It will be fun tomorrow with dizziness.

We are in a club and I don't know which one, Anastasia chose a random luxury club.

We were already dancing half drunk while the music went through my head so I couldn't hear anything.

I went to the bar and ordered a new shot of tequila and immediately went back to dance.

While I was swinging my hips someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

And besides that I felt someone watching me.

I ignored that look even though I don't know who it was exactly and I dealt with the guy who hugged me around the waist.

"Come on, let me show you something outside the club"

I winked at him along the way and I left the club, while he followed me like a dog.

Besides I could still feel someone's gaze.

Reign D'Angelo POV

I was sitting in my club with Axel, Matteo and Sin while different strippers were hanging around us.

Tonight wasn't anything interesting so my attention was focused on the podium where the black haired girl was.

That was none other than Azriella De'Bardi.

She drank a shot of tequila and danced on the podium as if it were only hers,

and that only she is in this world.