14

Reign D'Angelo POV

While she was dancing a boy came up behind her and hugged her around the waist.

I saw that she was not very happy but she just smiled.

She whispered something to him so they both left the club.

Since I was definitely bored, I was behind them to see what my future killer would do.

And I just want to know that I didn't regret choosing her.

I stood around the corner and watched what Azriella was doing with some guy.

As far as I could see, she first flirted and laughed at what he was saying...but then she pulled out a knife from under his dress and cut his throat X-shaped with just one stroke.

Just like today with that killer, so that's how she recognizes herself...that's her sign.

She looked around as she probably felt my gaze, and she just picked up the phone and called someone.

Without a word she put the knife back in the place where she had taken it and went back to the club.

Now I know I didn't regret choosing her.

The most important thing to me is that my plan succeeds in killing her father with her help,

and that she then falls into depression,

and so I take over the whole mafia and maybe even her.

Azriella De'Bardi, you don't know what you're up to, you're not even aware of it.