26

Azriella De'Bardi POV

I'm just getting ready with Naomi she chose me a red semi short dress but long enough to hide my knives.

I am currently applying makeup and I will leave my hair straight.

"You're beautiful, Ella" Naomi told me,
I froze when I heard how she call me.

"Azriella, not Ella" I said.

But when she wanted to say something, she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

She opened it and there was Matteo, the plastic doll and Reign also some unknown boy.

I noticed that Reign was measuring me and that raised my ego too much,

but when his eyes went up they met my eyes and we stood like that for a few minutes until it was interrupted by a guy unknown to me.

"I'm Axel and you must be Ella"

he extended his hand to me but I refused to introduce myself just because he called me Ella.

Nobody calls me that except Cade and Anastasia...
and my mom who is no longer with me.

"For all of you I'm Azriella, I'm not glad we met" I said as I shot him a look.

"Let's move on to the plan for tonight if we can" I looked at Reign to start talking.

He told us all the important things we should be careful about while we are there.

"And where will you be?" I asked...

"I'll watch everything from a distance and especially you Azriella"
he said and I looked away and headed to the car...It's going to be a long night.