48

*I'll announce that this part contains cringe stuff so if you don't like cringe stuff skip please*

Reign D'Angelo POV

She laughed evilly at me, it turned me on even more.

She got up and knelt on her knees watching me from below taking off my boxers.

Then you could see how much she turned me on because he was uplifted.

She grabbed him and looked up at me with a smile.

She started massaging him up and down and when he started to release the cum she put it in her mouth halfway further looking at me.

I threw my head back, rolling my eyes up at how well she was doing. I held her head as she put in and throw out my cock from her mouth.

"Tesoro you can put in whole" I said looking down at her and she looked at me with her eyes and then she put it all in her mouth.

I let out a loud scream of pleasure as she put it all in her mouth.

"Fanculo tesoro" I threw my head back even more holding her firmly by the head.
(fuck sweetheart)

We ended the night on top of each other it was perfect and I never felt this way with anyone.

Our bodies were like missing pieces of a puzzle.

I feel special with her I have never felt this way with anyone.

And now that I think about it I'll put the plan aside.

At least for a while.