43

Azriella De'Bardi POV

I went into the apartment and everything smelled like him. Obviously he comes here all the time as soon as the smell is present.

"You can go take a shower and I'll get you a T-shirt" he said to which I nodded and headed for the bathroom.

When the water started to flow down my body I felt relaxed.

But then again I started thinking about Dad and his words, I can't wait for the day to come when I will finally kill him.

And I believe I would have killed him if Reign hadn't kept me.

Speaking of which why did he do it.

He could have let me finish with him once and for all.. I sighed and just came out of the bathroom in a towel when I saw the T-shirt on his bed.

When I left his room the smell of the dinner he was preparing splashed in my face.

Reign is also handsome and knows how to cook, perfect.

I leaned against the door and watched him prepare dinner.

His muscles moved after everything he did, since I saw that he would not notice me I approached him and sat on the kitchen counter..

His gaze from the food shifted to me and he just smiled at me.

"I hope you enjoyed the shower" he said and I nodded.

I really liked it and plus this shirt smells so much like him.