77

Azriella De'Bardi POV

*two years later*

I'm in the bathroom with Anastasia and Leilah right now..

I've been vomiting every day for three days and I'm not feeling well, so the two of them told me to take a pregnancy test.

We're just waiting for five minutes to pass, which seemed like an eternity to me... I'm just waiting for it to pass as soon as possible.

"Can you see a line" I asked the two of them because I couldn't watch alone...

"Wait another minute, it should be seen then" said Anastasia,

"I can't believe it's been two years since you and Reign were together, and you might have a baby" she said as she hopped around the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes with a nervous smile

"you are a fool do you know that"..

they just laughed..

They both screamed.

"What happened?!!" I asked under stress shocked.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" they both said at the same time..

My eyes lit up.
Everything went through my head in a second.

What if he doesn't want a child?
Is it too early?

They both jumped on me hugging me...

"Congratulations" they both said..
"When are you going to tell him?" Leilah asked.

I paused looking at the floor wondering when I would tell him... that's a good question.

"I don't know. I'm stressed out if he doesn't want a child?" I said looking at them with tears in my eyes.

"Don't be silly and you know that he loves you the most and that he would especially have a child with you" Leilah said as Anastasia hugged me.

"You're right, I'll ask him to go to dinner tonight and then I'll tell him everything" they nodded still holding their smiles on their faces.

The two of them stayed in my room while I was walking towards his office... I really don't know how to tell him this,

I'm afraid of his reaction.

I entered as usual without knocking.

He was alone.

He looked up at me from the paper.

"How are you Ella" he said as he got up from his chair hugging me with a big smile on his face..

The question is whether that smile will fall from his face when I tell him that I am pregnant.

"I wanted to ask you if you could have dinner with me tonight, I have something to tell you" I said as I looked away from him.

I studied his face to see how he reacted.

I could see in his face that he didn't want to.

"I'm not free tonight I have some meetings we can go in a week if you want" he said and I nodded..

I'm a little disappointed but I didn't show it to him.

I kissed him on the cheek and left the office.

Reign D'Angelo POV

I don't have meetings tonight, but I had to lie because not everything is ready yet for me to marry her.

She didn't show that she was disappointed but I felt it very well because I know her,

but I want everything to turn out well when I marry her.