51

Azriella De'Bardi POV

As always he didn't look at me but only commented with an irritating face

"you almost fucked in the middle of the office". Ja Matteo and I were shocked, but not really because he's always been like this for a couple of weeks.

He explained the plan to us, though he still knows how to do it. The plan is happening again in a club or a casino.

There I need to keep an eye on some dad's worker while Matteo, Sin and Axel sneak into the office to get the information they need.

I barely slept for those few hours because Reign was fucking some whore again. I headed to Naomi's room to get me ready for today's mission.

I brought a gun and my set of best knives because I know I will need them the most today.

Right now Naomi is preparing me I put on a Black dress not so long but long enough to cover the weapon on my thighs.

She curled my hair and pinned it with a hairpin and put on strong makeup to make me look like a low moral girl because they are supposed to be the dumbest.

I looked in the mirror and I couldn't recognize myself, I believe my own father wouldn't recognize me either.

I put my weapons under my dress, put on my heels, and headed for the car.

I haven't seen Reign anywhere.

I was told that he would be at the club/casino and would be supervising me.