f i v e : prepping

"...i got this feeling on the summer day that you were gone..."

"ira."

"go through the sorting process again, adrian."

"again?"

"a g a i n ."

"first, you've got to separate the light-slash-white clothes from the dark-slash-coloured ones. you've also got to make sure that you've unbuttoned your shirts and checked your pockets for coins and other paraphernalia."

"ooh, b i g word. me likey."

"..."

"i thought i told you to ignore that, didn't i?"

"you did, ira. you did."

"okie dokie. go through the sorting process again...i crashed my car into the bridge. i watched, i let it burn..."

"again?"

"a g a i n ."

"alright. first, you've got to mix the light-slash-coloured clothes with the dark-slash-white ones. you've also got to make sure that you've buttoned your shirts and checked your pockets for condoms and other paraphernalia."

"...i threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs...a g a i n ."

"again?"

"b-but you didn't even listen to what i said! you've got those stupid headphones lodged in your ears."

"..."

"okay, okay, w o m a n. just get that fucking scalpel away from my dick!"

"...i don't care, i love it. i don't care."

"i r a. stop fucking belting out lyrics to icona pop."

"or else?"

"or else, or else...i crashed my car into the bridge. i don't care, i love it. i don't care."