t h i r t y t w o : g - strings

"oh, look. one-oh-one ways to pleasure yourself. increase the release by massaging your inner thighs and running your hands up your stomach and over your breasts. now, circle your nipples with a sudsy fingertip, then gently tug on them."

"adrian!" a h i s s .

"let your digits wander south, tracing the sensitive folds of your inner labia. get playful and draw the alphabet with your pinkie. or try lightly tapping the nub with one finger, speeding up as you become aroused."

"oh. my. god. adrian, i beg of you!"

"that's what she said."

"..."

"the three tried and tested methods are: a. the figure eight: use one or more fingers to glide up, over and around your nub, tracing the number eight.

"lower your voice, adrian. p l e a s e ."

"nu-uh. b. the compass: hold two fingers out straight, side by side, and run them north to south and east to west over the width and length of your entire pleasure zone."

"people are starting to stare. a d r i a n ."

"c. the three-fingers thrill: use your index and ring fingers to hold open your labia. this frees up your middle finger to stroke the tip of your...three fingers? w o w ."

"adrian, stop it! you just embarrassed me in front of a hundred people!" a h i s s .

"you're blushing, ira."

"excuse me, miss. i need to use the washroom?"

[dedicated to justlyd for her openness towards female masturbation: read: leslie's study of femininity]