ONE SHOT result (author's note)

hey, this is smokestung here! or rather, a much more mature version of her est 2015. this is her, updating you guys almost three years after writing laundry love. i hope your read as of now was a decent one, not unlike me, who was cringing from the start till the finish. (especially with the bipolarity of nishi and ira's relationship, understanding the cast with a little more depth, among many more) ugh. 

i wish i had the courage to take it down, but my sentiments get the best of me. 

aaand i digress. 

this is an official note, and is with regard to the one shot contest results. unfortunately, as there were no much entries ( i could hunt for only one, by thebestsingerever ) if there are any more of you and i have failed to find your entries, please let me know. i would like to mention it officially over here. apologies in advance. because of this, i won't be announcing any winners. 

special mention to @thebestsingerever  thank you so much for the entry. it really means a lot. i went through it today, and could not help but guffaw at adrian's silliness. they are close to my heart, and by doing this, so are you. please check her out, you guys! unfortunately, due to the lack of entries, i won't be announcing any winners. i hope that is alright with you. i will however, shower you with loads of votes and love your way. you're #1 in my heart.

much love,

smokestung. 

p.s. on an unrelated note, i have a new story lined up, two chapters of which have already been uploaded. it is called 'flippers'. do check it out, if interested! x.