e i g h t y t w o : satin charmeuses

"ira."

that one word was laced with pure agony, excruciating for me to hear. his wrists caught hold of my arms in a tight shackle, preventing me from budging an inch. no, no, no. he couldn't back out now, i needed this, i needed him.

"please, adrian. i'm begging you. i'll be out before you know it. just...please. you promised." i couldn't look at him, couldn't face the hatred, the indifference, i would see if i'd meet his gaze. in a moment of sudden betrayal, a tear rolled down, leaving a hot trail against the cold exterior of my cheeks.

a breath. a gasp. a sob.

"ira."

a minute passed. another. then another.

a b r u s h . a t o u c h . a c a r e s s .

before i could blink, my body was thrown against the door and his lips captured mine.

there was nothing forgiving  about the way his tongue met mine. it had an animalistic, a primal quality to it — a side of him i'd never seen before and after this night, probably never would. as i found myself being lifted onto the dining table, i wrapped my legs around his waist. the architectural plans crumpled under my weight, and the pens rolled onto the carpets with a silent thud.

i was lost the moment his hands slipped under my shirt and rested onto the small of my back. the other hand found its way to my shirt, his lips leaving fiery trails onto my bare skin with the undoing on each button.

he knew what ticked me and what didn't— niches that would elicit pleasurable moans from my mouth, areas that would make me squirm due to the result of his exploring hands wandering slowly, torturously towards the zipper.

eventually, our tangled limbs found their way into yuuto's bedroom.

he took his own sweet time— healing my bruised lips with his tongue, sucking onto the area shy of my breast, fingers exploiting every inch of my body until i could bear it no more. neither then, did he stop. no words were spoken, no sweet nothings whispered. just our breaths merging together, satiating our desperate hunger.

i didn't realize i was completely naked, until i felt the warmth of his body amiss, only to meet his gaze worshipping every inch of my skin—the slight strechmarks that adorned my waist, the beauty spot just above my navel. e v e r y t h i n g . leaning over, he made a move to grab a packet of condom from the nearby cabinet.

"please. c-could you please go slow?"

"ira." his only response was a lingering kiss.