n i n e t y s i x : still folding

"why don't we skip to the next step?"

"it's not fair, adrian. when you demonstrated, my legs turned to jelly-o. peanut butter. marmalade. noodles, too. perfectly cooked al dente noodles."

"all in time, sweetheart. are you ready for the next step?"

"..."

"dirty talk. go."

"u-uh, okay. erm, baby, i want you to bang your rock hard...blank...into my slick moist...blank."

"not bad, just add a bit of a detail. and try not to use the word 'bang' next time."

"okay."

"..."

"..." a t o u c h .

"..." a g r o a n .

"y-you feel that, baby? you feel my fingers unbuttoning your z-zipper? my hands running up and down the length of your s-shaft?" a l i n g e r . a c a r e s s . a k i s s .

"fuck. don't stop, babydoll." 

"do you feel that intense p-pulsating sensation when i rub my t-tongue down your..."

"fuck. you're such a tease."

"you feel that? those...pulses are a series of throbbing sensations of the bulbospongiosus muscles that begin in the anal sphincter and travel to the tip of the...you-know-what. during orgasm, the male experiences rapid, rhythmic contractions of the anal sphincter, the prostate, and the muscles..."

"..."

"and i'm rambling. and you're literally in stitches. i cannot do this, adrian."

"you're fucking  a d o r a b l e , sweetheart, you know that?"

"but what if our relationship crumbles because of my inexperience to say the 'you-know-what' word. what if you break up with me based on our sex life an—"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..." a m e w l .