e i g h t y s i x : a-line skirts

"adrian, could i please talk to my sister? alone, if you don't mind."

"..."

"tell me that this is a misunderstanding, nishi. tell me...tell me that yuuto is in adrian's room and that you were sleeping with him, not with adrian. tell me that is all a big fucking misunderstanding, sister. l i e if you have to. please." 

"yuuto is out of station."

"why?"

"because you shattered him, ira. you should have seen the state he was in. unshaved, untidy, upset over a mere girl who was selfish enough to break up with her boyfriend over a voicemail."

"so you slept with him, like it was the most natural thing in the world."

"you know me. yuuto dumped me and i needed a rebound, and you weren't his anymore. " a s h r u g .

"but you knew how much he meant to me, nishi. you knew that i fucking loved him."

"i'm not sorry of what i did, little sister."

"of course. and i respect that."

"..."

"..."

"you're not normal, you fucking realize that? i'll tell you what a normal-fucking-person would do in 'these' kind of circumstances: she would rip my hair off until i was bald and cut all my favourite dresses into shreds."

"i'm too upset to argue. besides, i'm the female version of buddha, now."

"shut up. you finally visited leh, didn't you? hitchhiking with strangers?"

"check."

"volunteering at the local school?"

"check."

"getting to know the sherpas?"

"check."

"sleeping on the road amidst the great himalayan mountains?"

"check."

"solitude and knowing your self-identity?"

"check."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"it was a one-night-stand, ira. don't worry, he's too smitten over you to give a damn about another woman."

"..."

"you like him, don't you?"

"i best be off, ira. see you later." 

[a/n: sorry about that. i had the whole hundred chapters of laundry love already drafted and i didn't want to extend it any further by adding a fight scene that would only lead to a make-up session. also, #12 is off the charts. just like that. whoof.]