s i x t y f i v e : stiff collar shirts

"embarrassing boner stories. go."

"well, all the ones that you witnessed, of course, but there was one in particular that makes me s h u d d e r even till this day. pun intended. so, we had this teacher in sixth grade, mrs. lynch. god, she was...sexy. transparent blouse, a healthy dollop of cleavage, short skirts, blood red lips...you get the picture."

"i'm sure the guys were all pumped up."

"..."

"..."

"anyway, i'd just been introduced to the wonders of morning wood, and had a hard time controlling it."

"oh, i'm sure it was very hard."

"..."

"sorry. i won't interrupt, again. continue."

"and of course, she had to choose that very minute to call me up on the board to solve a math problem. i tried to control it, and grandmother certainly did not come to my help..."

"aw, poor boy. go on. i'm sure there is more of this to come."

"..."

"..."

"all was fine, until the chalk fell on the floor. it didn't help that she was touching my shoulders, my back. by the time i turned around, the monster with a hundred teeth that controlled the incredible hulk...had exploded. i had soiled myself. infront of the whole class. bam! a wet spot right on the crotch... "

"..."

"go ahead. you know you want to."

"aw, baby. come here."

"..."

"sit on my lap and we'll do whatever pops up first."

"..."

"..."

"beat it, ira. i have a bone to pick with you, now."

"good one, bruh."

[a/n: question: what did the left nut said to the right nut? answer: look at the dude in the middle tryna look all hard.]