one shot contest

L A  U N D R Y  L O V E  O N E  S H O T  C O N T E S T :

yikes. that's it, i've gone cuckoo. imma gonna have to enrol ma self into the mental asylum, yo. okay, i'll stop with the homie talk.

yo.

i cannot fucking believe i'm doing this. this is going to be fucking embarrassing if nobody participates. imma beg ya peeps. please, please, pleasepleasepleaseplease enter this shite competition. imma be a desperate hoe, yo. and i ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it. (you know what's coming)

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT.

okay, coming down to the serious shite, i'll be hosting a laundry love one shot competition.

yeah, that's about it. oops?

R U L E S  A N D  R E G U L A T I O N S :

- there won't be any prompts since i don't want to impose any restrictions onto you peeps. write whatever shite you feel like writing. as long as it is concerning to laundry love and/or ANY of the characters in it, imma be cool.

yo.

- i'm keeping the word limit to 5,000 and the chapter limit to ten. but if you cross it, no worries. i'm not going to sit there and count each and every word unlike some teachers in my school. who have no life.

- if you want to write a descriptive chapter, cool. if you want to write a dialogue-only chapter, cool. if you want to have a mix of both, cool. do what you want, bruh. i won't eat you up.

- to enter this competition, all you've got to do is dedicate your entry to me and to be on the safer side, maybe post the link in the comment section. also, i'll be adding all the entries to the reading list. let me know if your entry isn't added.

- here is what i'll be looking for: content that is original. if you want to write a descriptive chapter on the scenes that have already been written, it's cool. but what i would really appreciate is the situations being completely different. new. raw. their babies. them not having babies. don't limit yourself to ira and adrian. maybe you could try nishi's p.o.v?

at the same time, try to stick to the personality of the characters. i should feel like i'm reading about those nincompoops. little details that were m e n t i o n e d here and there will score you high fucking points. believe me. 

- minimal grammatical errors. i can overlook a typo or two but if you entry seems like a grandmother on steroids AND a wheelchair... sorry, i was try to get that image out of my head.

- no plagiarism. please.

- the deadline is on the 31st of January 2016. (dates extended) extensions can be requested via private messaging.

- minimal entries should be eight. if not, we might have to cancel this one shot.

- and oh, get those perverted minds working.

P R I Z E S :

third place: shoutout for a week + follow

second place: shoutout for a week + follow + a detailed comment or two on a story of your choice.

first place: shoutout for a week + follow + a detailed comment or three on a story of your choice + a plethora of votes.

LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY MORE QUESTIONS or if you want any other PRIZES. I'LL ANSWER THEM IN THE COMMENT SECTION/PM. GUYS, I'M BEGGING Y'ALL. PLEASE ENTER. AND SPREAD THE WORD. PLEASE. 

peace out.

yo.

much love,

anon.