1 | Anything for you

The door opened, and Adane entered the room his body feeling hot. That was because he was drugged. He managed to escape the vicious women in the bar and now he was returning to his room.

Annabella began to feel nervous. Her heart was pounding. Her cheeks were flushed red. 'Carlos said I should keep the light off through the whole process. I don't mind omg, I can't believe this is happening.'

Soon Adane pounded on the bed.

His nose caught the scent of lemon and cocoa butter, he liked that smell. He now knew he was not alone.

Since someone thought they had the right to enter his room, he will burn off the steam - in the lower part of his body- Tomorrow he would take full responsibility.

Annabella took the initiative and started kissing Adane. She thought he was Carlos, and Carlos told her to do so.

The blood in Adane's body began to boil. This was his first kiss, it surely turned him on. He flicked over Annabella and started kissing her wildly, across her chest. Adane seductively made his way to her breasts like a baby with a pacifier in his mouth. Under Adane, Bella let out a faint moan as she wrapped her hand around his neck.

"Daaon't stop."

Adane started to kiss Bella's neck, he then nibbled on her ear and said, "Your wish is my command."

Adane roamed her abdomen, leaving trails of kisses. Adane then took his elongated mouthpiece and gradually swiped it up, then down like a credit card, twice.

Adane drew back to take a moment to admire her more moist appearance than she already was. Already a minute in he then proceeded to direct traffic in her genitals.

 Already a minute in he then proceeded to direct traffic in her genitals

Soon clothes are worn torn on the floor. Both bodies were naked. They entangled the entire night.

The next day just around seven in the morning, Annabella woke up aching all over. She turned in the bed and realize she was on laying on a man's hard and muscular chest. She blushed at the thought of what happened last night with her and Carlos.

She trailed down his sharp abs, even her neck became red with shyness. She had known Carlos for a long time but she never would have thought his body was so flawless.

His skin seemed to have changed to a darker honey color but she didn't mind. She loved him. She was about to kiss him when she realized that Carlos was not the one lying beside her.