41 | FEEL SAFE AND LOVED

Bella, feeling a surge of urgency and anticipation, swiftly rose from the bed. She gently reached for the buttons of Adane's shirt.

Her movements were deliberate yet tender, conveying a mix of anticipation and reverence. Adane sensed her intent and responded by pausing momentarily.

He placed his hand under Bella's chin with a delicate touch, guiding her gaze to meet his own. As their eyes locked, an unspoken understanding passed between them; he drew her closer slowly but confidently.

"Bella," Adane murmured almost inaudibly, his voice tinged with both tenderness and longing. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," Bella replied softly but resolutely, emotions swirling in the depths of her eyes, trust mingled with desire. With that single word hanging in the air between them like a fragile thread binding their hearts together, Adane leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. The kiss began gently, a hesitant exploration, but it soon deepened into something far more intense and consuming. Their world seemed to pause as they lost themselves in each other’s embrace.

KW Hotel...

Kay awoke nestled in the embrace of a man whose strength and warmth provided an unfamiliar but comforting solace. A gentle smile crept across her face.

The other escorts who had been present earlier had already departed quietly.

After lingering in his embrace for several minutes, Kay began to stir. Her movement prompted him to whisper softly.

"Don't move," he murmured gently into her ear. "Just relax in my arms for a while longer, love."

A blush spread across Kay's cheeks as she replied softly, "Okay." This fleeting sense of happiness was something that had eluded her for years; ever since Carlos rejected her affections repeatedly. Though she cherished him deeply, it was painfully clear that he did not reciprocate those feelings

Suddenly, an aggressive knock shattered their tranquility before the door burst open unexpectedly. A swarm of journalists stormed into the room like a whirlwind with cameras flashing incessantly, leaving Kay stunned and disoriented by this unexpected intrusion.

The escort remained remarkably composed amidst all chaos; unfazed by what transpired next or how Bella (who arranged his extended stay) orchestrated these events until this precise moment when everything would unravel swiftly before them both.

Confident voices bombarded them with questions:

"Mrs. White," one journalist demanded bluntly against the cacophony of shutter clicks,” can you explain why you're here in a hotel room with someone other than your husband?"

Another added sharply: "Is this escapade something regular for you?"

One voice cut through more cruelly: "Does this imply your husband can not satisfy your needs?"

"Is Mr. Carlos White aware of where you are now?” another questioned pointedly. Seeking clarity amidst chaos came forth pleadings sharp enough to pierce eardrums:

“What is identity behind companion sharing bed alongside yourself?”

Kay was flushed with embarrassment. She tried to cover her face as she covered her naked body with the quilt. "Get out!" Kay screamed.

The escort also tried to cover Kay. He was not completely naked as he was wearing shorts, only his abs and broad chest were showing.

Realising that her shouting will only bring more shame to her name, Kay got up from the bed and shoved past the journalist still wrapped in the quilt. They followed behind her, taking pictures. Kay limped towards the elevator as she had completely worked up all her energy the night before.