21 | HIM

Bella and Verona greeted their employees and headed to their offices. In her office, while waiting for the contract from Verona, Bella was thinking how to even start the conversation about the children with Adane.

She glanced at her children who were fiddling around with their computers and smiled. She promised that she would find their father. It's just that she didn't expect it to be so soon. It would take a while for her to accept the change.

Soon, Bella got the contact from Verona, they had already set the meeting for forty-five minutes later. The AB building was a thirty minutes' drive from the AHM building. Bella sighed and told her children to stay put. She kissed them.

'Mommy is going to find your father' Bella opened the door of her seven-seat Maserati and began her journey.

The entire time going to the AB group, Bella sighed. She was doing to do it. She was going to meet the father of her children. Her hands on the steering wheel were sweating, 'What if he remembers me? No! The lights were off, I left before he woke up. Calm down Bella, calm down.'

Bella comforted herself, the next thing she knew, she was at the entrance of the AB building. The meeting would start in ten minutes. Bella rushed into the building. She ambled to the receptionist desk.

"Hello good morning." Bella smiled.

"Good morning, what can I do for you today?" The receptionist inquired.

"I have a meeting today with Mr. Crawford." Bella replied.

"Do you have an appointment?" questioned the receptionist.

"I do." Bella answered.

"What is your name?"                                                                        

"My name is Annabella Cain."

The receptionist fumbled with the computer before her then said, "Go to the top floor, you can take the elevator."

Bella nodded and went to the elevator. She entered and before the door could close it was stopped by a honey coloured muscular hand.

The elevator door opened again and Adane entered. He was focusing on a document in his hand. Bella looked at the man before her. She blushed, even though she was not seeing his face, his body was well made. Adane was wearing a black tuxedo, he looked quite charming. Bella blushed, she then shook her head, 'No Bella, he's good looking, well defined too, b-but today your meeting the father of your children. No messy thoughts.'

"Is there something wrong miss?" A deep, melodious voice appeared in Bella's ears.

Bella was screaming inside, 'a good looking man with such a nice voice.' "Y-yes I am."

Bella raised her head and her eyes met four with Adane's. They stared at each other the entire lift.

'That's him, t-the father of m-my children. What am I going to do? He's so handsome. If I could just kiss him right now. Damn, he's so...umm good. How did you land a guy like this Bella? He is sexier than the pictures from last night. I don't even think he would want me.' Bella's thoughts were running wild.

'I'm dreaming right, this is, t-this is. Damn your even repeating phrases you idiot. Is she Bella? Hmm, She curvy. I can see her on me right now. Gosh, what are you thinking? But damn, she fine. Those blue eyes, could it be?'

It was until they heard a ding for the elevator they regained their senses.

Bella cleared her throat, "Good morning sir."

"...Good morning." Adane was stunned, he never took so long to say something. "Which department are you working in?"

"Oh me, I'm not working h-here."

Adane smiled, her voice was so sweet. They were both in their own thoughts. Before they could realize what happened, the door of the elevator closed again. 

"What is your name?" Adane asked, moving closer to Bella.