32 | ENCOUNTER

Bella continued walking to her car, her eyes focused on her phone. She was texting back Adane.

She suddenly collided with someone and the person fell, on the other hand, Bella phone fell on the ground.

The lady on the ground shouted, "You stupid bitch, how dare you push me! Do you know who I am?"

Bella recognized the voice, look down, only to see that it was her sister. The one who 'stabbed her in the back,' cheated with her ex-fiancé and got her parents to take away all her shares from her family's company.

Bella sneered at Hanna-Kay, took up her phone, and walked towards her car.

Kay was filled with rage. Who dare to walk away when she asked them a question?

She stormed to her feet and Pranced to Bella intending to give Bella a slap of her life.

*Just to note, Kay didn't know that the person was Bella.*

Kay was now in proximity to slap Bella in the face from behind.

Kay raised her hand to slap Bella. As Kay's hand was about to reach Bella's face, it was stopped by someone.

Kay's hand was stopped by Bella. Bella turned and faced Kay, with a sarcastic smile on her lips. A smile that was mocking Kay.

In a low voice. Bella asked. "Did I tell you to put your filthy hand on me? No one in my family touched me, but you dare to do so."

Bella's words indicated that she did not consider Kay as a part of her family.

Kay stood there stunned, she could not believe that the person before of her was Bella. She thought to herself, I'm I seeing a ghost or did my mother have triplets and hid one of my sisters? No it can't be Bella! She is dead.'

Kay really thought Bella was dead, three months after Bella found out that she was pregnant and left the city, her parents started searching for her. With the help of Verona, Bella tipped off her parents' private investigators, making them believe that Bella died due in a car accident. The private investigators also found out that Bella's wish was to donate her organs and cremate her body. Her ashes was thrown in the sea. The place she loved the most.

"Who are you?" Kay asked.

"That's not your concern." Bella rolled her eyes and released Kay's hand.

"Are you Bella, My sister?" Kay knew that if it was Bella she could fabricate something and let them be on good terms. Kay always envied Bella. Even though they were twins, most of the guys like Bella more. They would often come to her and she would get her hopes up, just for it to be shattered when they asked about her sister. Kay was so jealous. To her everything that Bella had was better than hers, so, she would always take them away from Bella.

What made her aggravated was that even though she took things from Bella, Bella did not mention it and just forgave her.

"It's only been six years and you forgot how I look. We literally have the same face and you can't recognize me." Bella commented.

"Bella it's really you." Tears immediately came in Kay's eyes as she threw herself unto Bella. "I missed you, you just disappeared like that. I was so depressed. After you disappeared, we could not find you and they forced me to marry Carlos in your place. They said it was the only way to get my shares of the company and to keep their public image. If I didn't marry him, they would disown me. Please forgive me Bella..."

Bella looked at Kay with sympathy. "It's not your fault."

"I also heard that you were dead, where were you all this time." Kay asked.