22 | DAMN SHE SO CUTE

Bella stepped back and Adane moved closer to her. Her heart was racing. Soon her back touched the glass of the elevator. Bella bit her lower lip. 'What is he going to do? Did he remember me? Oh Bella you shouldn't have come here.'

Looking at her cute face the smile on Adane's face almost reached his eyes.
'She's so beautiful. I want to hold her and...I can't believe I found her. I found Bella. Where was she all this time? I searched for her but to no avail. What about my child? Did she abort the baby?'

"Sweetie, what is your name?" Adane asked again.

Bella's heart was now racing like a horse. She blushed, 'His voice, it's like pulling my body towards him. Hell, I'd make him tie me up an-'

Get a hold of yourself Big B, and calm down- Wait, what did he say?

*Clears throat*
"Is that what you call your future business partners?" Bella asked raising one eyebrow.

Adane was stunned. Her voice before was so sweet, now it is stern. "Sorry, May I ask what your name is?" As soon as the words came out of Adam's mouth, he frowned. This was the first time he'd been apologizing to someone. He is the type of person that is comfortable with anger, and irritability and finds himself feeling very defensive when he's wrong.

Bella cleared her throat, "Apology accepted. My name is Annabella Cain. I am also here to sign a contract with your company Mr. Crawford. I am the Vice president of the AHM group in city A." Bella smiled.

The moment Bella said her name, Adane spaced out. It's her, it's Bella.

Adane move closer to her, Bella's back was still pressed against the glass in the elevator. They were just a few centimeters apart. She had just gained confidence but as she got a whiff of Adane's cologne her heart started racing again. She almost bit her lip again. It's getting a little hot.

Bella blushed, "Can you please move back? Your charm is suffocating me."

When Adane heard Bella's first sentence, he moved back to give her space, he wanted her to trust him. Adane wanted to win Bella's heart. Adane did not want to make her uncomfortable.

Bella's last sentence was as tiny as a mosquito singing. Even though Adane moved back, he still heard what she said. His smile was brighter.

Bella's ears became red when she realized what she had just said.

"Umm, I mean..." The elevator door opened again. Bella took the chance and swiftly escaped the elevator.

Adane grinned even wider.