39 | DON'T PLAY WITH ME BELLA

"I-is mummy okay daddy?" Camila asked as her siblings and she looked at Adane anticipating his answer.

"Yes, your mother is okay. The doctors are checking on her now and you still need to keep quiet." Adane smiled.

After the doctors finished checking on Bella, her children ran to her and hugged her while Abby stayed close to Adane.

"Daddy is that my sibling's mother?" Abby questioned.

Adane nodded, "You don't need to be afraid of her. You can go over there if you want."

"It's okay." Abby replied, she didn't want to go, it would make her feel like she was replacing her mother.

"Mummy are you okay?"

"Does it hurt mummy?"

"I missed you mummy."

"We thought you abandoned us."

"I'm feeling better and you know I'd never leave you. Mummy loves you too much to leave you." Bella answered.

The children talked to their mother while Abby talked to Adane.

An hour later Verona and Adane's Parents arrived.

The family chattered, laughed and enjoyed themselves. During one of the conversation, Adane excused himself to talk to the doctor.

"Is there anything that I should be worried about?" Adane asked the doctor.

"No, Miss Cain's condition is stable. She'll be able to be discharged in two weeks, during these two weeks she should do some regular exercises. We need to run a few more test to see if everything is normal.

Adane nodded then returned to Bella's ward. When Adane arrived, food was delivered to the ward. They ate together and left with the children after.

It was now night, Adane and Bella were the only ones in the ward.

Bella was preparing to get up, Adane saw and helped her. "You just woke up from a coma, where are you going?"

"I-I just want to sit, I've been lying in bed for two weeks."

Adane helped her up to sit on the bed so that her back was braced on the pillow.

"Is your back okay."

Bella nodded, then patted the empty side of the bed indicating to Adane that he should sit there. Adane sat beside Bella. As soon as he sat on the bed, Bella whispered, "Do you want me?"

Adane Adam's apple rolled, his body started to get warm. "Don't play with me Bella. You just woke up from a coma."

"Don't you want to own this body?" Bella teased, then giggled. Before see knew it Adane was on top of her. His hands on either sides of her head. Bella's heart rate began to pick up.

"You're one naughty girl."

"I-I was just joking..." Bella bit her lower lips.

Adane leaned down to reach her ears, "Didn't I tell you not to play with me?" he nibbled on her earlobe.

"I'm sick, remember you said t-that I'm sick."

He then moved to her lips and covered it with his. "You didn't seem that sick when you were provoking me a moment ago." As Adane talked, he moved down to her neck where he left his mark.

He removed one of his hand and started to trace her body. Adane deftly pulled the first three buttons of her hospital gown. He traced his fingers from her lips down to her cleavage. Her breast were still covered by a bra, but this time the colour was red.

"A-Adane can-mmm..." Bella stopped what she was saying when Adane moved down to her cleavage.

"Yes baby girl," he stopped kissing her and made his naughty hands do the work.

Bella trembled. Using his fingers Adane traced along her breast before moving down, as he went down, he pulled the buttons from the hospital gown. Bella inhaled deeply. Adane was now at her navel. He circled around it for a while before going lower. He hooked his thumb on the side of Bella's underwear tempting to pull it down.

"Are you still sick Bella?" Adane asked smirking.

Bella shook her head, "No"

"I'll do what you want if you beg me." Adane held his laugh in.

Bella's face turned red, "I-I don't need to ask, n-never mind. "

"Well, I guess I'll be leaving now." Adane said as he started to make his way of the bed.

When Adane was about to leave Bella gripped his shirt, "If you leave I'm not sure when you will get an opportunity like this again."

Adane turned to face Bella then smiled, "Do you want me that bad?"

Bella nodded.

"You'll need to wait until you have enough energy, I don't want to send you back into a coma." Adane replied.

Bella frowned but she was blushing hard. "I'm going to take a bath."

"Don't move, I'll take you." Adane lifted Bella in bridal position and took her to the bathroom.

He placed Bella on the sink, helped her remove her hospital gown, and told her that he would set the bath. Bella watched Adane and wish she could stay in that moment a little longer. When the bath was filled. He then took her to the bath. The water was warm and was at the temperature that Bella liked she smiled and told Adane thanks.

Adane reached down and started to unclip her bra but before he could unclip it Bella stopped him.

"Um, I can do it you don't need to."

"Are you afraid that I'll see you naked?" Adane asked.

Bella's face turned red "I-I..."

"A moment ago you didn't mind me removing it," Adane smirked.

"If you touch me I might not care if you send me back into a coma."

Adane laughed, got up and told Bella that if she needed anything she should call him. Adane left the bathroom.

Two weeks passed in a flash, Bella was discharged from the hospital. During the two weeks Bella did some exercises which were recommend by the doctor to get her back on her feet again. After leaving the hospital, Bella moved in with Adane and sold her house.

Mario, Verona's husband moved to New York and they bought a place of their own. Susan, Verona's sister also moved and is the chief lawyer at the AHM law firm.

By the time Bella left the hospital, she could even run a marathon. Bella returned to work a week later, all was good until...