DADZA

-time skip-

Wilbur and his brothers left for school, Technoblade and Wilbur went to college, Tommy wasn't old enough yet, and so was till in Secondary (highschool or whatever it's called where u live Cus he's like 14 in this).
Karl left before he could even meet them though, Phil said it would be best to meet them when they hadn't just woken up, that made a lot of sense.

They drove to a shopping centre, a place Karl hadn't been to in years, his parents never took him to one and he never went by himself, not wanting to go alone and having nobody to go with him until now.
It was completely different than what he remembered.
Not only that, but there was hardly anyone here since it was a school day.
Perfect.

Karl looked around at every shop he could see from where he stood, only being able to see half, the place was huge. All the white colours of the walls and decorations added to the glass ceiling high above gave it a very futuristic look, the contrast the colour had with a everything that wasn't white -such as the green bushes trailing down the middle- made the place very satisfyingly pleasing to look at.
It was all neatly placed to attract more people, surprisingly clean for a place usually filled with them.

"So" Phil spoke, "where do you want to start?"

They went into a lot of shops. The first was full of clothes, Karl chose a rather wide variety, but even though Phil said it was fine, was still very conscious about the prices. He didn't buy as much as he wanted to, not wanting to spend that much money.

Art shops, shops filled with furniture and room decor, a few book shops; they went into quite a lot of shops, even occasionally buying snacks.
They had originally planned to stay out for a couple of hours, but they actually had a lot of fun, and 2 hours somehow turned into 6.

Just as Karl had hoped, they had bonded. They got to know each other better, and Phil told him many tales of his sons.
He talked about how Wilbur had gotten thrown out of his last school for starting a war, Technoblade's interest in Greek mythology, and Tommys interests in minecraft. He learned that Wilbur and Technoblade were actually twins, which was new information to him, it was something Wilbur hadn't mentioned.

Karl talked about some of his interests as well, Phil learned about the type or art he was into, the sorts of books he enjoyed, photography and a bunch of other stuff.

Neither expected the trip to go as well as it did, even though both had hoped it would.
Karl now understood why everyone saw him as a father figure.

When they arrived home they started with bringing the furniture in before taking the smaller bags of stuff upstairs into the guest room.

They put up some shelves, shelves which Karl lined with books both old and recently bought.
They put together a desk to put his computer system on, along with a new chair to go with it.
They bought Karl an easel, something he had wanted for a long time, as well as some canvases and new brushes to replace his old tattered ones.
Luckily, the room already contained a wardrobe, so all Karl needed to do was fill it with his new clothes and the ones he had before.

And Phil made sure that Karl would never find out the total money spent on it all. :)

"So, what do you think?" He asked, looking around the room.
"I love it. Thank you so much." He smiled, really taking in the whole situation.
"No problem, mate. When you're done, I'm pretty sure the others will be home soon." He told him before leaving downstairs.

-time skip-

"PPPHHIIIIIIILLLLLLLL" a voice screamed at they opened the front door, "Wilbur keeps talking about torture methods again!" He complained, sounding rather concerned.
Another unfamiliar voice snickered, then Wilburs voice could be heard, "I- well I was. But I was just explaining the reasoning behind my top 10 favourites from 10 to 1!" He retorted, "we hadn't even gotten to number three yet! Rat torture! When, in desperation to escape, the rats caged to someone's chest, burrow through the only soft surface it can find and gnaws through the victims bowels causing-"
"PHIILLLL!" The blonde screamed.

"Alright Wilbur, that's enough." The man sighed, "being mean to your brother isn't funny."
"I found it quite amusing." The taller teen with long pink hair stated, smirking and slightly raising a hand.
Phil sighed once again before saying "I don't have time for this. You guys need to meet Karl, Wilburs friend. Be nice to him, respect him, make him feel welcome."
"Your talking to us as if we didn't get this talk when you adopted Tommy." Wilbur teased.
"Oh shut up, Wilby, you're adopted too."
"Never said I wasn't."
"Shut up, the both of you." Phil shushed, making sure not to direct it as Technoblade as he was just stood quietly.

Karl listened from the top of the stairs, unsure whether or not he should interrupt or not. He started to walk down anyway, deciding that it was one of those 'now or never' situations, but really he knew that if he waited any longer he would never go down.
He walked down slowly, and when he had gotten far enough, poked his head round the corner to look at them.
They were squabbling, but one of them seemed to notice.
Karl assumed the boy was Technoblade, Phil hadn't really described his appearance to him but since he was Wilburs twin brother, he could only assume it was him and not the shorter blonde.

The pinkette quietly looked over at Karl and then back at the conversing family, and then back at Karl. They appeared to be completely distracted.

Technoblade shrugged and walked over to Karl, he offered his hand and Karl accepted, commencing a rather formal handshake. "Karl, right?" He asked in a surprisingly monotone voice.
'Damn, such a masculine voice. Like. Where's mine?' Karl thought.
He nodded, hoping to not give a wrong impression with his feminine voice, just incase.
"Quiet, huh? Don't worry, you'll get used to the loud volumes of the household." He smiled slightly, "I'm Technoblade, but I guess you can just call me Techno. The blonde over there is Tommy, and you already know Wilbur." He introduced, the others still hadn't noticed yet.

Karl wasn't too keen on speaking, it felt odd to do so after he didn't say anything before, probably just completely over thinking the whole interaction all together.
"So, know anything about Greek mythology? Minecraft? Any interest in music?" He asked.
Karl nodded.
"All of the above?" The pinkette asked.
He nodded again.

"Great. You'll fit in just fine." He smiled, patting his shoulder as he passed him, walking up the stairs to his own room.
The sound of his door closing caught the attention of the family.

"OH YOU ARE KARL!" The blonde announced.

Phil wasn't kidding when he said the boy had energy.