Im alive

HELLO! ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I LAST POSTED IM SO SORRY!

This is my official apology paragraph:
I had exams and am stressed about stuff to do with receiving testosterone because there was an issue and I had to fix it so I've just been waiting for that to arrive (which it still hasn't. Bruh.)

I honestly forgot that wattpad existed for a month, and I know that my books help a lot of people so I'm sorry for being gone.

Im actually writing a book right now, not on wattpad, not fanfiction, but an actual book. I want to increase the amount of books with accurate trans representation in it and so far I think it's going really well :)

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be continuing on with this fanfiction, you might not have noticed but the last few chapters were getting sloppy and dry and I had tons of ideas but I was rushing into them and I felt no motivation to try.

What I planned to write would've been great but I felt like the story was just dragging on at this point and that I was starting to bore people.

I'm sorry if this book was a massive comfort for you, and for the sudden update notification which ended up being a possible goodbye, but unfortunately I'm ending the book here.
I enjoyed writing with zero plans of preparation just as much as I did reading the many comments people sent and I'm sorry if I didn't respond to them all.

I doubt I will be posting anymore stories.

I love you all, the support you all gave me helped me through some dark times and also just made good days better.

One day I may appear at random and write again on this app, it wouldn't surprise me, but for now, let's just call it a break ;)