"It's a date."

I have zero experiences with dates, so I apologise before hand if this chapter is bad.

Have GCSE's soon.
Do I;
1. Complete the homework due in less than 12 hours
2. Revise for the first time in forever
Or, 3. Write the date-chapter of my comfort fic to make my readers happy

Lmao 3 is a magic number doe 🥺🤪💀
RIP my future <3🤸🕳

"Need me to carry anything?" The shorter asked.
"No thanks, I'm good" the other denied, rearranging some of the bags in his hands as the thin paper handles started to dig into his skin.
Nick patiently observed his boyfriend as he fiddled with his sleeve and the bag string to a more comfortable position before Karl felt satisfied with his attempt to fix the situation and returned his once-again spare hand back to the shorter. Holding his bags in his right and Nicks hand in his left, they continued to walk along the large path, looking out for any other shops they wanted to check out.

They were right when they had assumed that nobody would be out, well, nobody they knew at least. Mostly just adults on their day off or doing what looked like celebratory-occasion shopping.
Or so they initially believed.

"Hey, I'm going to go to the toilet real quick, be right back, okay?" Nick announced, pacing his drink to Karl.
"Yeah, I'll wait here." The taller stated, walking closer to the public bathrooms and waiting by the wall as the other walked inside.

To be completely honest, Karl also needed to go, but he wasn't yet ready to use the mens room, and he certainly wasn't going to use the lady's. He could probably go into the disabled toilets, but he would just feel rude somehow, and he would feel so bad if he opened it and someone who actually needed to use it was having to wait for him?
It didn't matter. He was just going to hold it as per usual.

He stood kind of awkwardly by the public restroom sign on the wall and sighed; looking around, there was roughly 11 people wandering in and out and around shops, some disappearing or appearing from alleyways. He estimated that there were maybe 20 people out shopping in total.
Feeling the cold drink in his hands start to numb his fingers in a stinging fashion, he took a 🤪cheeky sip🤪 of Nicks drink.
He'd never notice.
It was a hot day anyway, and Karl was wearing long sleeve's, he had every right to steal a couple of 🥺little goofy quirky droplets🥺 from the cool beverage.

Meanwhile, across the street, a girl within a group of other females and a couple of guys were chatting away, glancing back and forth at Karl and then eachother.
That is, until one took her phone and marched her way up to the oblivious boy stood by himself with his bags tucked neatly next to his feet.

She flipped her dark brown shiny hair over her shoulder as she once again unlocked her phone, one of the guys who most would assume is her boyfriend, (not because of the stereotype that the opposite genders physically cannot be friends without fucking, but because he was always clinging to her and following her like a duckling), they both strutted over in an almost speed walking fashion.

It took a couple of moments for Karl to actually notice that they were coming his way, the clue? Her piercing glare and well hidden, discrete smirk. It was clear she was about to prove something with her guard dog boyfriend close behind her.

Honestly? One had to admit that her walk was extremely powerful. Karl was actually very intimidated in the moment.

She walked up to him.
Karl had seen this girl around before, she must also be skipping today because he knew for a fact that she was in her photography class, a couple of rows in front of him and George.

She suddenly stopped, standing up as straight as she could. She was around 5'4, and compared to Karl, trying to make a point with that height difference was a challenge.
But she was succeeding.
Karl blamed his social anxiety for that, but had to admit she was just gifted with that kind of vibe.

She looked up at him with a side-glance glare before tapping something on her phone.
Karl just watched, absolutely dumbfounded without a single sound able to leave his mouth, let alone forge even a single word.
He couldn't even pinpoint which of the many circling questions in his head to actually ask anyway. Everything seemed to be happening to quickly.

Finally, the suspense lifted as she lifted the phone and turned it towards his face so that he could see what was on the vibrant screen, that feeling of suspense only turned into one of confusion; the phone beheld a photo of... him?
Him and Sapnap.
Only a few minutes ago actually...

"What is this?" He finally managed to ask, looking back up from the phone at the girl and the boy who stood beside her in silence.
She took her phone back.
"Really?" She spat, Karl hadn't noticed till now that he was already terrified of the interaction with her and she hadn't even spoken yet, "you are ACTUALLY out here CHEATING right now???" She accused, absolutely blowing Karl's mind, "we've seen you; you kissed SAPNAP! His BEST FRIEND! How could you do that???" She hissed.

"...what?" Karl asked, standing in absolute awe at the amount of wacky stuff he had just heard. He had never experienced something like this, only seeing 'drama' on TV. He didn't even know this girl, he didn't even KNOW WHAT OR WHO SHE WAS REFERRING TO!

She scoffed, "playing dumb?" She shook her head in utter disappointment, you could hear her group of friends 'ooo'ing in the distance and shouting 'slay', "Wilbur's a nice guy and he deserves to know the truth. I sent him the photo I showed you. I hope you learn your lesson, you poor boy." She finished before trotting back off to the group again and repeating the earlier hair flip.

It took Karl a couple of minutes to actually process what had just happened before he actually managed to connect the dots.
"Oh." He exclaimed.

The door close to him burst open and Nick emerged, "Karl, I think we have a problem."

The boy signed and passed the drink back to him, "yeah. I know."