Idk

Moving swiftly on

Third person:
-Time skip-

It's been almost a month now since Karl first moved in to his new home.
Over time he has become more comfortable and even confident to speak to the other people who lived there.
Well, Wilbur was fine to begin with and mostly so was Phil; it was Techno and Tommy that he struggled most with.

At first, to be honest, Karl assumed that Technoblade didn't like him. Which was (according to Phil) a completely reasonable way to feel after first meeting the teen, and in the man's own words, "he probably didn't like you to begin with since he had trouble trusting people" which makes sense. But I think it was more just... the whole vibe that Karl was receiving that indicated some dislike.

But after a couple of weeks, Technoblade was actually the one to reach out and try to communicate with Karl. Explaining a lot of Greek myths to him and some interesting facts he had read about the human mind, even once inviting him to play minecraft.
They started to get along really well after that.

Tommy? The kid was loud and full of energy, but there was something about him that Karl just couldn't quite place that caused him to feel a kind of bond to him. They didn't have that much in common, but clearly there was a connection there. Neither we're sure why but didn't really care, they felt a kind of comfort within eachothers company.

Everything was going well.

And so Karl had decided it was time.

He was out to Phil, he was out to Wilbur, he lives with Techno and Tommy. It only felt fair. Plus, he couldn't hide it forever if they live in the same house.

Whilst everyone was sat in the living room having some kind of debate about something to do with 'if chickens had teeth would they eat more meat like eachother', (the topic wasn't entirely clear) and Phil was more just spectating incase someone tried to kill the other; Karl entered the room and stood infront of them all.

Immediately, as Karl stood infront of the blank TV, his face filled with slight worry and his body shaking a bit from a mix of anxiety and forced confidence, Phil had a huge sense of deja vu.
Techno wasn't really debating anyway so he just sat back and payed attention to Karl.
Wilbur was sat on the floor but turned to look at Karl also.
Tommy hadn't noticed his presence yet and was mid debate when Phil slapped him round the head to shut up and pay attention.

And then all eyes were on Karl.
It was what he wanted, but he hated it.

"So, Phil and Wilbur already know..." he started, gesturing to those two. This confirmed Phils suspicions and knew what he was about to say, and Wilbur also immediately guessed, "but um..." he threw his hands together to form a single clap, "I'm a trans guy."

Before he could even continue, the youngest threw his arms in the air, "yes!" He celebrated, "yes!" He repeated, punching the air with small quick punches in front of his chest, "fuckin- I- SAME!" He managed to blurt.

Karl just stood there with an awkward, confused smile on his face as he witnessed the blondes reaction, "wait what?"

"I'm trans too!" He stated, "I wasn't sure when to tell you but looks like you beat me to it. That made it so much easier." He beamed, exited.

Karl immediately turned to Wilbur, "is Tommy the one that taught you all of the terms and stuff???".
The brunette nodded.
This makes so much sense now.
"Um. Yeah. I'm guessing I don't need to explain anymore than that since Tommy's probably explained it." He gave him a smile, "but, that's the reason I don't live with my parents anymore and the whole... hospital stuff..." the boy did a little dance move of sort, a nervous habit, trying to lighten the mood and show that he was in no way at all emotionally effected by the events that had taken place which he just vaguely listed.

The pinkette frowned, "If you want to quickly dispose of a body, I know a guy." He stated, "seriously. Dudes got a shit ton of lye. And it can't be that hard to work a firearm." His voice, as it mostly was, was monotone along with his expression, at this point, karl was almost sure he was being genuine but it was never confirmed.
"Just use wikihow" Wilbur added.

Everything was normal after that, just as Karl had hoped. If anything, they somehow became closer, especially him and Tommy.

"So, where do you get your binders from?" Karl asked the blonde, currently sat in his room.
"Phil."
"He like... pays for your binders??" Karl wasn't exactly surprised knowing Phil, but binders, especially good quality ones, are pretty expensive. (For him at least). Plus, he was still wearing one of Fundys old spares.
"Yup."
"So cool..."

"I'm pretty sure he can legally change your name for you too." He pointed out, "he's your legal guardian now, you won't need your parents consent."
That's true, but Karl still would feel bad asking for him to do that.

Meanwhile, this weekend, Dream had distanced himself for a bit from George, Karl, Wilbur and even Bad. He and Sapnap were going to start working through his problems, actually facing them head on instead of avoiding them.