15

🔥SMEXY🔥

He grips your thigh tighter than before, spitting on his hands and rub it on your clenching hole. Giving you a kiss on the lips as he notice your nervousness creeping in you.

How can you not!?

When you look at his massive friend you don't think it will fit in!! He. Is. Damn. Big.

Period.

"Don't worry Angel . we'll make it fit" And with that, Not wasting time and he pushes his hard d!ck inside your hole. Filling it up deliciously.

Your eyes shut tightly. Gripping the sheets tightly as you let out a loud whimper due to the pain you're feeling down there.

He really stretched you out so good!!

"Ahh fck .. so tight!" He groan as he pushes himself deep into your core. He's big. And long. And thick. You feel full, tip poking your cervix. You're definitely gonna die of pleasure.

He started with a slow strokes. Moaning his name every time he thrust in deliciously. He loves to hear that. But he wants to hear more from you!

A couple of slow thrust and he then began to thrust in faster, his pace become rougher and deeper. Your hand are gripping on his thighs while the other one is on his wrist that is holding your thighs.

You moan loud when he suddenly slam inside and still. You feel the tip of his d!ck poking your spot. "f-fck! Jungko-" Words can't even slip out your mouth as he pounds you good.

His head are thrown back, Eyes are closed tight, Erotic growl escaping his lips, makes you feel more aroused. He's too hot for you.

You stare at him with your mouth agape. Moaning and moaning for him while eyes are now fix on his thick d!ck going in and out of your wet hole.

The new feeling and pleasure he is giving to right now is so addicting. You just want him to give you more and more.

"Dirty Angel.. loving how i fuck you hard, huh? Your eyes are pleading for more.. do you? I know how much you're loving me taking your pureness angel?" He smirk as you moan loud in response. Nodding your head faster.

He's making you weak with his dirty talks. And it drives you insane.

You're so needy for him right now!

He suddenly pull out and leg go of your legs, making you whine at the feeling of emptiness. "Needy Angel.. i know.. I'm giving you more princess. On your four now Angel!"

And you do as he told. Turning around for him. Giving him your back view. Now what is he doing next?

He kneels behind you and lean down. He caresses your body with his manly rough hands and kisses your back. "Ahh.. please fuck me now Jungkook" as your hand slide between your thighs and started to rub yourself.

"Fuck! Needy pussy wants my c0ck? Yeah Angel! I'm gonna fuck you more tonight!" And he pushes your hands off and slam his hardened d!ck inside you and started to fuck you senselessly.

Making you scream on top of your lungs.Your arms gave in as he thrust in you so hard. Face are now pressed against the pillow. Not to mention but he's so hot at the back, moaning and grunting as he never stop thrusting like his life depends on it.His hands grips your hips tightly. Probably leaving a handprint on you later.

"Fuck angel you feel so good!!"
"F-feel goo-too"
"Hmm? Angel's feeling good too? Yeah i know baby.. you love me fucking you this rough, huh? Should i go rougher, baby?"

You're not even saying yes but he did go rougher than before. You bite the pillow and literally crying out of pleasure.

He smirks as he notice your sob. He loves to hear that more. He wants to hear you cry because of the pleasure he is giving you. And so, he grabs you by your arms, pressing you against his chest as his hand snake in between your legs and rub your clit furiously while the other one is gripping your neck.

"Fuck!! To-too much Jungkook!" You manage to say as you're really out of breath. Gripping his hand, trying to push it away.

But then, he ignores your call and continue to what he is doing.He then kisses your shoulder and neck. Kissing it, sucking it, biting it. Leaving marks on your pale clean skin.

"You're my good little angel right? Take whatever my c0cks give you. Take it until I'm satisfied!" He's now out of control. He thrust in you in animalistic pace.

You're pretty sure you can't walk tomorrow.

And suddenly he hit the sweet spot inside you that make you scream and clench around him so hard. You're gasping for air as he repeatedly hit your spot.

"Fuck baby.. clench around me more! Fuck this feels so good!" His hand leaves your sore clit and grab your jaw, turning your head to the side and kissed you hungrily as his thrust are getting sloppy and un-rhythm.

"Cum..g-gonna cum" you whisper against the kiss as you stare at his dark ones.

"Yeah cum baby.. cream my c0ck-fuck!" He curse out loud as you clench around him. Releasing your orgasm around his shaft. Moaning and squirm around as your orgasm hits you hard.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck.. feel so warm! Arrghh gonna cum Angel!" He lay you flat on the bed with him on your back. Catching his own climax. You're overstimulated by now. You can't feel your legs anymore.

And with a last deep thrust, he groan loud and release his white thick cum inside you. "Fucking hell!! Arrggeeehhhhhhh fck angel.. I can't-" he grips your hands above you and nuzzle his head in your neck. Both are panting hard.

He leaves light kisses on your neck and shoulder before slowly pulling out his half hard d!ck and falls down next to you.

You are so tired to move, you feel so used. He pulls you closer to his chest. He caresses your arm and kisses your forehead.

"Are you okay angel? I didn't hurt you right?" you still nod, telling him you're perfectly fine even though you are damn sore down there.

He pecks your forehead one last time and kisses your lips lovingly. After a minute of kissing each other, pulling away and you stare at him. Eyes are nearly closing.

"Jungkook.... have we met before?"

He stares at you, flashing you a smile and gives you a last peck on your lips. "Let's sleep now Angel.. i know you're tired" and pulls you more closer to him. Closing his eyes, avoiding to answer you.

You want to speak but the tiredness took over you. Closing your eyes and started to drfit off.