21

Okay. Since you guys ask for Taehyung to be with y/n tonight then here it is!!

____

You look at both names on your screen. Both are asking you for a dinner together. You can go with them both though but at the same time you just want to spend time alone together.

You get it?

So now.. to think of, If you're going with Jungkook, you spend most of your time with him. Even stayed a night at his place.You both also stayed in the same building too. So basically you'll see each other's faces anytime!!

Taehyung? Well mostly he's really busy handling his brothers company. Not have much enough time to go out and hangout with someone ever since his brother leave to canada to enjoy his life with his wife and baby. He lives a bit farther away from yours.

Rose? You live in the same house so that's not a problem anymore. You always sees each others faces!

Now it's decided!!

"Uhm Rose.."

"Yes? What is it?" As she turn to face you before she could open her car. Keys are jangling in her hands.

"I won't be able to eat dinner with you tonight" that somehow make Rose sad. She pouts a bit and ask.

"Oh why? Are you going somewhere else?"
"Yeah. I wanna catch up with someone.. it's been awhile since we both hang around"

"Oh sure, no problem! I'll cook you pasta tomorrow then! Be careful y/n" and she gave you a hug before getting into her car and drove off towards the house.

Now you look on your phone's screen and fiddle your fingers. Typing something and click the send icon.

< Sorry kook but i have to catch up with a friend of mine.. I haven't spend time with him for awhile now. Maybe next time we'll eat dinner together! Goodnight kook!:) >

______

"Y/n!!" A man stood up from his seat and came to hug you. "Ahh Tae! it's been awhile since the last time we hang out!" As he leads you to the table and both take a seat.

"I know! I've been really busy handling my brother's company lately. He's coming back here tomorrow so this is the last time I'm handling his business!" Taehyung said as he pour wine on your and his wine glass.

"Glad to hear that! It must be really stressing. I know your brother has so much work to do every day and since he's out there enjoying his free time while you're here receiving tons of his works"

Taehyung chuckled a bit and nod his head. "Yeah really stressing! I'm really really glad I'll get to rest tomorrow!" Poor boy.

The food he ordered came and was really well placed in the table. The food looks really delicious!

You're getting hungry now!!

"Let's dig in while we talk about our day!"

You chuckled. Both started eating amd talking about so many things, really catching up with each other.

You kinda miss hanging out with him, talking about how's work doing well or not, telling funny and sad stories to each other.

Even gossiping and talking about that person you both don't like!!

".. and that's how i ended up sleeping inside my car"

You let out a laugh as he told you his story back when he moves to overseas.

"Funny how your mom really makes you sleep inside your car because you broke her favorite spatula!" And again you both laugh.

Can't get over about his mom's pink spatula that he broke because he doesn't want to help his mom to bake.

What a brat!

Taehyung poured a drink on your and his glass before opening his mouth to speak. Somehow, he tell you something that made you froze on your spot.

"So Y/n.... I heard that you're seeing a man now.. is it true?"

Your eyes widen and about to say something, but then confusion started to build up in your mind.

Are you seeing someone? Jungkook? Yes!

But in a romantic way?

Are you?