45

(Make sure you read the notice! Oh and this was the chapter where all of you thought it was the finale lol)

10 pm. THE SHOW.

< you're coming right?>

^Jeon^: how can I? I'm not even inside you yet.

This man.

< come onnn. You know what I'm talking about.>
<you promised me that>

^Jeon^: I will Angel.
^Jeon^: I will be there

You smiled and turn your phone off. The show is about to start in any moment now. You take a peek from the backstage to see if the awaiting people are already in there seat.

Camera's are flashing in front of each famous faces from different countries. They are smiling and having a great conversation while waiting for the show to start. And what makes you happy the most is they are all wearing the gifts you gave them for the show.

It makes your heart warm.

"Show is starting in 5 minutes! Get ready!!" The director yell around the room to aware everyone from the backstage. All the models are running in their heels to prepare themselves. Makeup artist starts to backup the models so they'll look good while presenting your designs.

You walk near the entrance and grab your phone.

< the show is now starting. Please keep a close eye on me so i won't feel nervous. "

<i... love you.>

______

"Good evening beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemens! Welcome and thank you so much for coming tonight's wonderful and biggest event of our dearest friend, 'YOURS' brand owner, Miss Y/n! What a wonderful opportunity this has been to me to be tonight's emcee which really made me.. a little bit nervous. " a subtle laugh echoed around the hall as every one exchange smiles and stares.

The emcee continued. "We have beautiful girls, a beautiful audience and a beautiful ambience right here. Another thing we have is a half confused anchor, confused over the fact that why am I not seeing more excited faces here, huh?" The emcee squint her eyes as she looks around.

"Oh but miss Jenni looks very excited right there! Look at that beautiful 'YOURS' dress that shows her curvy body!! Miss Y/n literally pick the best gift for you." Jenni smiled widely as she puts a thumbs up, agreeing with the emcee.

"Okay now enough with the jokes and laughs and let us be amaze! Let me show you the door and get those faces lightened up as our gorgeous lady who is about to take over will sweep each and everyone off her feet. And place your trust in my words, she will!" The lights turned a little bit dim and the spotlight is focusing at the grand door entrance.

Heartbeat fast.

Blood run fast.

"Let us be amaze and welcome, the youngest successful brand owner in our country, pride of fashion, Miss Y/n!"