LUKANETTE - MR. PIGEON 72 - PT 4

MARI'S POV

I could hear Bob Roth and Mr Ramier fighting as I went to find Kagami beginning to head out the doors.

'Kagami! Wait!' I called out. She sighed and turned to look at me.

'I'm sorry, I just thought-' I began.

'Marinette, I'm only going to say this once...'
Kagami began but then she turned into some kind of raven-pigeon hybrid.

I gasped. 'Kagami?' I cried in disbelief as I ran to the girls changing rooms.

'What on earth happened to her?' I asked Tikki once we were in the safety of the changing rooms.

'I noticed some strange bird touch her and then she transformed into one!' Tikki replied.

'Oh no, that means we're trapped in here!' I could see something trying to push the swinging door so I pulled over some changing benches to block it.

'There! Time to transform! Tikki, spots on!' I cried out as I transformed into Ladybug.

'I really need Cat Noirs help, or maybe Carapace and his shelter would be good at a time like this!'

Suddenly Plagg phased through the wall.

'Hey, this is the girls changing room you know!' I said.

'Sorry, but I thought I'd better let you know that there will be no Cat Noir this time, he's been feathered!'

'Oh no, that's not good. Lucky charm!' I cried, catching a hand held drill with a 2 inch diameter.

'A drill? No offense, but I don't think you'll be able to get out of here with such a tiny hole!' Plagg said.

'Who said anything about getting out?' I said as I had an idea. I explained my plan to Plagg.

Then I called Luka on my video phone.

Me: "Hey Luka, it's me!"

Luka: "Ladybug, what's going on? There's these strange raven-pigeons flying all over the streets!"

Me: "Keep the doors and windows closed. Everything will be okay."

Luka: "Are you okay?" Luka asked me with concern.

Me: "I'm okay, but I'm stuck at the swimming pool" I replied.

Luka: "You need me to come as Viperion and get you out of there?"

Me: "No, it's too dangerous to be on the streets of Paris. One touch by those birds and it's all over. Cat Noir, before he transformed, has already been turned into a pigeon!"

Luka: "Ok, how else can I help?"

Me: "Well I hate to say it but, I'll need an illusion of Ladybug and Cat Noir to lure Mr. Pigeon back here!"

Luka: "You want me to use the fox miraculous?" Luka gasped.

Luka: "We have no other choice Luka, will you do it?"

Luka: "Anything for you my melody" Luka replied with a smile.

I could see him look at who I assumed was Trixx as I couldn't see him. He put on the fox necklace.

'Here goes nothing! Trixx, let's pounce!'

I watched on the video phone as the necklace glistened, as he slid his left hand across his eyes, making an orange and white mask. A flute appeared, and he started playing a beautiful tune and orange magic appeared and made his super suit appear, he brushed his hair back until it’s dyed orange with black tips, his Fox ears appeared, then he did a backflip, and finished with a karate pose.

So handsome! I thought to myself for a second as I shook my head knowing I had to focus.

Luka in his new super hero costume played his flute and said 'Mirage!'

"There! Your illusions are on their way!" he said.

Me: "Thanks uh..."

"Call me Red Fox" he winked. He still kept his amazing blue eyes, like a real fox.

I smiled dreamily. "Red Fox..."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*