LUKANETTE S4 - PENALTEAM - PT 1

It's Wednesday morning and Marinette is up and dressed, having breakfast before school. Her dad Tom comes upstairs.

'Morning sweetie!' he says to Mari.

'Morning Dad!' Mari replies as he kisses her cheek.

'Check out my latest creation! Hero macarons!' He shows her a box of 12 macarons themed after the different miraculous holders.

'Wow, dad! They look amazing!' Mari smiles.

'Feel free to take a box to share with your friends!' Tom says. 'And I'll give you two dozen Strawblueberry Delight macarons too, so you have enough to share with your classmates too!'

'Thanks dad!' Mari smiled. 'Everyone will love these!'

Tom hands her the Ladybug themed box as well as two pink and blue themed boxes.

Luka arrives on his bicycle just as Mari finishes her cereal.

'Morning melody' he says, kissing her forehead. 'Ready to go?'

'Morning Luka!' Mari smiles. 'Oh, dad gave me some macarons to share with everyone! Check this out! He's made a hero box set!'

She opened it up and all the colours of the different heroes looked amazing.

'Wow, awesome!' Luka says. 'All the flavour combinations are inside the lid too! Anyway, we should get going as I still have to make it to my school on time!'

'You're right Luka! Let's go!' Mari replies.

Luka cycles Mari to school. She has the three boxes of macarons secured on the front of Luka's bike.

When they arrive Mari says, 'Don't forget to try one yourself before you go!'

Mari opens the lid on the hero box and presents it to him.

'I guess I should try this one' Luka chuckles, grabbing the Viperion inspired one.

'I look good as a macaron' Luka smiles, as he takes a bite.

'Yeah....' Mari smiles, staring at him in a daze. 'I mean, y-yeah, you really do! How does it taste?'

'Awesome! Lime with blueberry cream. An interesting combination of flavours.'

He finishes it and says, 'I'd better get going or I'll be late. See you later angel!'

He kisses her cheek as Mari blushes and he cycles off, waving as she waves back.

Chloe watches from the top of the stairs and rolls her eyes. 'Ugh, Sabrina, I have no idea what he sees in that loser of a baker girl.'

'Hey girl!' Alya waved to her as Marinette walked over to her.

'Hey Alya! Check these out!' Mari said as she opened up the box of hero macarons.

'Woah! Yum! Those look awesome! Your parents are so clever! Hey guys, look at this!' Alya waved to Rose, Juleka, Zoe, Mylene, Nino and Adrien who were chatting together.

'Woah, hero macarons?' Mylene exclaimed.

'They look so cute!' Rose cries.

'Awesome!' Juleka adds.

'So colourful!' Zoe added.

'Nice!' Nino smiles.

'Your parents are so clever Marinette' Adrien smiles at her.

'Dig in guys!' Mari smiles. 'I have some Strawblueberry Delight ones too so there's enough to go around!'

'Don't mind if I do!' Alya says, of course grabbing the Rena Rouge inspired macaron of orange flavoured meringue with vanilla cream filling.