Prologue - Part 9

Queen Bee catches the box and is furious. 'No! It's my Miracle Box, mine! I'm the guardian, I'm the Queen! Hawkmoth, tell him to give me my box back!'

Hawkmoth sighs. 'How disappointing.' He picks up Mayura, then jumps onto the moth Sentimonster, flying away.

'I'll take care of them, you take care of the box' Cat Noir says, going after Hawkmoth and Mayura as Queen Bee tries to escape, but Ladybug trips her with her yo-yo, causing her to drop the Miracle Box.

'Sorry, but I think this belongs to me now' Ladybug says as she picks up the Miracle Box.

Queen Bee starts pouting. 'I don't need all those stupid Miraculous anyway! I only need the Queen Bee!' She throws off all the Miraculouses except for the Bee Miraculous as she's talking. 'Besides, you're lame, and Paris is lame! I'm going to go to New York with mommy! And I'll be the one and only Queen Bee there! And I'll save the world all by myself, without you and your ridiculous, poorly chosen friends! Utterly poorly chosen!'

'I'm sorry, Chloe, but I can't let you do that.' Ladybug takes the Miraculous out of Queen Bee's hair, who de-transforms back into Chloe.

'Well, if that's the way it is, I'm no longer your fan, Ladybug! I don't love you, anymore! And I'm still going to leave with mommy anyway, because you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do!' Chloe pushes past Ladybug as Cat Noir comes back.

Cat Noir looked sad. 'Sorry, I couldn't catch up with them.'

On the rooftop of the Palais de Chaillot, Ladybug and Cat Noir surround Master Fu, who's still unconscious.

'Master! Master? Wake up!'

Meanwhile, on the Parisian streets, Gabriel and Nathalie had detransformed and Gabriel was putting Nathalie in his car.

Gabriel sighs. 'Oh, my Nathalie. There are no words to express how sorry I am. I failed yet again, and you have used up every last bit of strength, for nothing.'

Nathalie smiles weakly. 'No. Not for nothing. There's a deciphered version of the grimoire stored on the Guardian's tablet! Now we can fix the Peacock Miraculous!' she smiles as Gabriel smiles back at her.

On the rooftop of the Palais de Chaillot, Ladybug and Cat Noir were still trying to wake up Master Fu.

'Master! Master?' Ladybug says as Master Fu's eyes open. Wayzz hides behind Ladybug.

Ladybug smiles. 'Oh! Master Fu!' Master Fu looks from Ladybug to Cat Noir as they smile at him.

'Oh! Such pretty costumes! Who are you?' Master Fu asks.

Cat Noir frowns. 'Has he... lost his memory?'

Wayzz sadly replies. 'It's the rule of the Guardians. Their memory gets erased when they pass on the box, to protect the secret identities of the Miraculous holders.'

Ladybug and Cat Noir are disappointed.

Ladybug smiles at him. 'It's all good. We're friends, sir!'

'Well, nice to meet you!' Master Fu replies.

'Goodbye, Master...' a heartbroken Wayzz whispers.

Cat Noir gasps and looks at Ladybug. 'Wait! You haven't repaired everything yet. There's still hope!'

'Oh! Of course! Miraculous Ladybug!' She throws the keyring up into the air as the ladybugs then repair everything and all the Parisians are no longer hypnotised and all her friends return to where they were when they were first hypnotised.

'Master! Do you remember me?' Ladybug asks him hopefully.

'I'm sorry to disappoint you, young lady, but this is the first time I've ever set eyes on you' Master Fu replies.

Heartbroken, Ladybug and Cat Noir look down, saddened that the miraculous ladybugs didn't repair Fu's memories.

'Yes, of course' Ladybug replies saddened.

Cat Noir sighs. 'What happened to him must have nothing to do with the damages caused by Chloe.'

Ladybug nods sadly. 'So... my magical ladybugs couldn't do anything.'

'It's a shame you threw such a pretty keyring away! I could have used it for my key. They were matching too!' Master Fu says as he takes out a key and gives it to Ladybug, who smiles.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*