Prologue - Part 7

In the Seine, Aqua Noir and Aquabug meet each other in the water.

'Ladybug!' Aqua Noir cries.

'Cat Noir!' Aquabug replies.

'There's something wrong. What did Fu say to you when you gave him back the Dragon Miraculous?' Aqua Noir asked her.

Aquabug sighed sadly. '...I wasn't able to give it back.'

Aqua Noir was shocked. 'What?'

'Master Fu has disappeared! I worry something happened to him!' Aquabug cries.

Aqua Noir extends his staff from under the water, surveying his surroundings, when his baton beeps.

Aqua Noir sighs. 'Huh! You're right!' Aquabug covers her mouth in fear. 'They found Master Fu and the Miracle Box! It's a catastrophe! And I just happen to be an expert in cat things!' Aqua Noir looks back at Aquabug.

Aquabug closes her eyes sadly. 'It's... It's my fault. I didn't transform back before I went to find him!'

Aqua Noir gasps. 'What?'

'I was... confused. I'm sorry. I'm such a failure' She puts her head in her hands. Aqua Noir swims closer to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Aqua Noir smiles. 'Hey! The important thing is to save Master Fu before the sentimonster destroys his shield. And we'll need a focused Ladybug for that. Forget what happened, okay?' Aquabug stares at Aqua Noir before hugging him tightly.

Aquabug smiles. 'Thanks, Cat! You're always here for me.' He smiles and hugs her back.

'Always, Little Bug.' They pull away from each other.

Aquabug looks determined. 'Okay! We have to free our friends from Miracle Queen. Then we can defeat Mayura, Hawkmoth, and his sentimonster. But first, we gotta neutralize those wasps so we can get out of the water. If we get stung, it's all over.'

'Sounds easy when you say it!' Aqua Noir grins.

Aquabug smiles. 'Yes! And we're gonna make it easier!' She puts on the Dragon Miraculous.

Aqua Noir gasps. 'No! It's too dangerous! Too many powers at the same time!'

'We don't have a choice!' Aquabug replies.

Longg, the dragon Kwami appears. 'I'm ready to fight, Ladybug!'

Both Aquabug and Aqua Noir jump out of the water.

Aquabug and Aqua Noir both detransform form their aqua forms.

'Tikki, Longg, Unify!' Ladybug says, transforming into Dragon Bug.

'Water Dragon!' Dragon Bug says as she creates a water shield, as her and Chat Noir land, sending the water shield flying forward, knocking over Miracle Queen in the process.

'Ladybug!' Miracle Queen scowls.

Dragon Bug smiles. 'It'll be Dragon Bug to you, Chloe!'

Hawkmoth grins upon their arrival. 'A few extra powers aren't going to save you, you know. In a few moments, when the old guardian is too weak and his shield is broken, I'll force him to tell me your secret identities, and it will all be thanks to Ladybug. She led you all to your own doom!'

Jade Turtle encourages them. 'He's trying to divide you! Don't listen to him! I chose you both for a reason! Stay united!'

Dragon Bug and Cat Noir face each other before grabbing each other's hand.

'It's us against the world!' Cat Noir exclaims.

'As always!' Dragon Bug adds.

Dragon Bug and Cat Noir look back up to Hawkmoth.

'Ladybug and I never fight each other! We fight together!' Cat Noir says defiantly.

'Welcome to your Doomsday, Hawk Moth!' Dragon Bug replies.

'You fools! It's time to take action, my Queen!' Hawkmoth cries.

Back at the Trocadéro, Miracle Queen begins giving orders to her hypnotised heroes.

'En garde, my guards!' Miracle Queen commanded her victims. The Miraculous holders activate their special ability, starting with Rena Rouge's Mirage.

'Mirage!' Rena Rouge says.

'Uproar!' King Monkey says as he catches a toy frog and his staff.

'Voyage!' Pegasus says.

'Second Chance!' Viperion says.

All the Miraculouses holders remain in a line, ready to fight as Dragon Bug takes out her sword.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*