LUKANETTE - QUEEN BANANA - PT 3

Luka walked Marinette home.

'I really can't stand that Chloe girl. She's bossy and entitled and doesn't care about anybody else's feelings' Luka said sadly.

'I know. I feel sorry for Zoe, even having to live under the same roof as her. And I'm sorry poor Zoe lost her role to Chloe. She loves acting, it's like a special part of who she is! She's worked so hard! And Chloe is ruining that for her' Marinette says sadly.

'Yeah. I'd kiss Zoe over Chloe any day. Do I really have to kiss Chloe tomorrow?' Luka asks, the very thought making him feel sick to the stomach.

'Maybe just pretend it's me?' Marinette suggests.

Luka scoffs. 'That's a stretch my melody! You're a zillion times nicer than she is! A person can look a million dollars, but if they have a horrible personality then I don't want to give them the time of day. Also, on the other hand, a person can not have the best looks, but as long as their personality is beautiful, then that's what makes them beautiful. The melody in Chloe's heart is more like white noise.'

'Hopefully tomorrow will go well and we can do the kiss in one take, then the worst will be over!' Marinette smiled.

'I hope so. The least amount of time these lips touch Chloe's, the better!' Luka replied.

*

The next day, the crew was preparing for filming at the Jardin des Tuileries.

Chloe was in a movie van, with Marinette helping her with her costume as Chloe was reading her lines.

André was there too. 'Believe this or not, I also shot a film in my youth. It was called "Solitude".

'Shh, Daddy! I'm trying to concentrate here!' Chloe said.

André replied, 'Of course, sorry, sweetheart.'

'And you, Dupain-Cheng, cool it with the horrible costume. Nothing you do to it will make it better. It's worse than lame!' Chloe says as Sabrina laughs.

'That's why it suits you so well, Chloe!' Marinette replied sarcastically. Sabrina laughs again. Chloe glares at Sabrina, and she offers a banana.

Outside the van, they are preparing the kiss scene. Marinette comes out of the movie van and goes up to Luka, who was with Rose and Juleka putting the finishing touches on his make-up.

'Ready?' she asks.

'Ready as I'll ever be' he sighs as Rose and Juleka finish and run over to Chloe walking out of the van to do her make-up. 'Let's just get this over with.'

She kisses his cheek and he smiles. 'That's my prince! You got this!'

'Mind the tiara losers! This one is worth more than both your houses combined!' Chloe says to Rose and Juleka as they apply her make-up.

Luka sighs. Let's just quickly end this nightmare he thinks to himself.

When they had finished and Chloe was lying on the grass in position, Nino spoke with a loudspeaker. 'Okay places people, let's do this! This is princess awakening scene: Take 1!' Zoe uses a clapperboard. 'And... action!'

'Wait, wait!' Chloe says.

'Cut!' Nino yells.

'What is it, Chloe?' Marinette asks.

'This ground is too hard! My skin is very sensitive! I bruise very easily! Can't you get a pillow or at least a blanket I can lie on? This is ridiculous!'

Nino sighed. 'Okay, someone find a blanket or a pillow for the princess!'

'And you changed my name to Esmerelda, right?' Chloe asked.