LUKANETTE S4 - PENALTEAM - PT 4

In Shadowmoth's lair, the lair window opens up.

Shadowmoth grins. 'Ah, Chloe Bourgeois, it's been too long. Ladybug's Magical Charm has put you on the sidelines, but now it's time for a rematch!' He turns a butterfly into an Megakuma and sends it out. 'Time for kick-off my Megakuma! Give back all the aggressiveness to my favourite striker!'

The Megakuma flies out of the window.

*

Back in the Parc des Princes, the akuma infects Chloe's sunglasses.

Shadowmoth speaks to her from his lair: 'Penalty, I am Shadowmoth. Your classmates are forcing you to play soccer? I'm giving you the power to make them loathe this sport forever. To accomplish this, you'll be an invincible team with all the guarantees of winning it all, including cheating of course. In exchange...'

Chloe grins. 'Save your breath: victory and the Miraculous. I know!'

Chloe transforms into Penalty.

Sabrina gasps. 'Oh no, Chloe!'

Penalty creates 10 clones of herself forming the Penalteam and a yellow dome is cast over Paris.

Penalty grins. 'Huh, you wanted to play soccer? Okay, then let's play!'

'But I thought you didn't like soccer' Marinette replies.

'I can't stand it and I promise that when I'm done with you, you too will never wanna play this ridiculous game ever again!' Penalty retorts.

'Chloe, vengeance is never the solution to any problem!' Ms Bustier cries.

'I'm no longer Chloe! From now on call me Penalty and here's my Penalteam! And here's what I think of you and your threats of detention!'

Penalty chucks a red card at Miss Bustier and she disappears. Startled, Lila abruptly gets up from the bench.

'Miss Bustier!' Marc cries.

Luka gasps. Miss Bustier has been placed in a yellow, clear ball above the field. Marinette taps Luka's shoulder and nods at him.

Penalty grins. 'The first half is 45 minutes. If I win, no one will ever play soccer in this city again! Hahahahaha!'

The Penalteam clock at the top of the stadium sets 45 minutes for the first half, Penalteam blows her whistle to start the game. She passes the Penalteam themed soccer ball to one of her clones and they start sprinting towards the other goal. Amber, Marinette, Luka and Alix run and stand in front of them to protect their goal.

Amber grins. 'If you play anything like Chloe, this is going to be easy!' Amber says, as she runs forward to try and steal the ball.

'Amber, no!' Marinette cries.

Penalteam slide and tag Amber with her cleat at Amber's feet, which places Amber in a yellow, clear ball above the stadium along with Miss Bustier. Amber sighs. 'I'm getting reeeeal Deja Vu vibes right now....'

Marinette becomes angry and clenches her fists.

Penalty laughs. 'The Penalteam is invincible you bunch of losers!' Penalty runs, kicks the ball and scores a goal. The yellow balls, which hold Miss Bustier and Amber, shrink.

'That goal doesn't count! There was a foul on Amber!' Alix cries.

Didier Roustan agrees with her. 'She's right, that's a red card!'

'I get to decide the rules!' Penalty exclaims, creating a red card and throwing it Alix, which also places Alix in a yellow, clear ball. Penalty then points at Didier Roustan. 'And you, since you like to talk so much, why don't you be our official commentator!' She creates another red card and throws it Didier Roustan, as he too is placed in a yellow, clear ball.