• 3 •

~ JIMIN'S POV ~

All of the members were sitting in the lounge watching TV. Jungkook suddenly called Jimin in a whispering voice.

JK • Hyung.

Jimin • Hmm..

JK • Earlier at the mall.. you were acting a little weird. I noticed that you were staring at the table in front of us. Did you see someone you know??

Jimin • Uh.. no. I just saw a person at the shops. I saw her again so just-

JK • Her??

Jimin looked at Jk who had an eyebrow raised. He looked away again with a straight face and replied.

Jimin • It was a girl, don't get me wrong and assume things kook. It was Just a girl.

JK • Right! Okay. If you say so.
Btw.. I heard you say 'cute'. Was that also-

Jimin slowly turned around and glared at Jungkook.

Jimin • Better keep your mouth shut. And don't assume things I am telling you for the last time.

JK • O.. kay I didn't really see that girls face though. Was she pretty??

Jimin • Now you're testing my patience.

JK • Just kidding don't get mad.

Jimin • ...

He didn't say anything and looked at the TV again continuing to watch the drama.

Soon the episode ended and Taehyung turned the lights on.

Taehyung • Ahh. it's 9 already.. should we order take out??

Suga • I wanna eat pizza.

Rm • I am in.

Jin • Yeah.. pizza is fine.

Taehyung • And Jungkook, Jimin?

JK • If everyone is fine then what can we say??

Jimin • Hmm..

Taehyung • Okay pepperoni pizza it is. It will be delivered in 30 minutes. I am going to my room collect it when it comes and call me.

Rm • Okay.

Taehyung went to his room as well as Jimin.

Suga • Is it just me or Jimin looked like he was zoning out.

Jin • Yeah I noticed that too. Kook do you know anything??

JK • No. We went shopping earlier and he was fine. Actually.. he was staring at a girl in the mall.

JhopeA girl?? He stared at a girl??

JK • Yeah. Don't talk about this to him he doesn't want to talk about it. But it's been a while since he actually noticed a girl.. and I heard him call her cute.

Rm • That's great. If he can get an actual girl who will also love him then he won't be cold anymore. But we need to keep an eye on him.. we won't talk about this to him. Does Taehyung know??

JK • Yeah. In fact he saw the girl. He said there were two girls on the opposite table and they seemed to be sisters. He saw one of the girls look towards jimin and she made eye contact with him. Then she looked away and that's when Jimin said cute.

Suga • What did she look like??

JK • How would I know?? And Tae hyung can't explain as well.