• 18 •

~ Rose's POV ~

We came inside the building together and he won't leave my hand. We walked to our dorm and he turned towards me.

Jimin • I hope you enjoyed today.. see you at night.

Rose • I enjoyed a lot thank you. See you.

He smiled and walked to his dorm waving at me. I waved back and typed the password of my dorm and got inside. I threw my bag on the couch and plopped on it. Closing my eyes I sighed and then my phone buzzed. I took it out of my bag and looked at the Text.

Alice unnie ~

Alice|Hey lil sis. Where are you?? I came to your dorm earlier and you weren't there.

Rose| Oh hi unnie. I just went to hang out with some friends. I am back now.

Alice| Friends?? When did you make friends Rose??

Rose | Oh Uhm back at the apartment. There was a girl I met on the rooftop. Her apartment was close to ours.

Alice | Oh okay. I am coming at your dorm now. Wait didn't you have training??

Rose | I delayed it to 6. You can come over for now.

Alice | Okay. I am coming.

I got up and ran to my room to change. I took my training clothes and wore them after washing my face. I tied my hair in a ponytail and came out again when the door opened. Alice unnie knows the password.

Rose • Hey unnie.

Alice • Hi. You changed already??

Rose • Oh yeah. I will leave 5 mins before it's 6.

Alice • Hmm okay- oh?? Where did you buy this bracelet from??

She said holding my wrist.

Rose • Oh haha.. a boy was selling it s-so I bought it. It's pretty right?

Alice • Yeah it's pretty. Anyways.. I am not going to take a lot of your time so to the point. Tomorrow there is an all trainee and idols party in this building's ball room. Be ready by 7 and there is no training for tomorrow as well. Staffs will also be there. It's to appreciate the idols, staffs and future idol's effort and hard work. Bang PD held it.

Rose • Really?? I didn't knew there was a ball room in this building.

Alice • Well now you do. TXT, BTS and Enhypen will be there too so make sure to look beautiful. I know you already are but you know what I mean??

Rose • I know I know. So is that all?

Alice • Yeah. Ah Do you have a dress??

Rose • No, actually.

Alice • I knew it. Check the bag in your closet I put it there. It has a dress in it and you will wear it. Now I have to go bye.

Rose • Unnie wai-

She didn't let me finish and left. I sighed and went to my room to check the dress. I opened my closet and took out the bag. Taking the dress out I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It looks like a Prom dress ahh. I love it.
I placed it back inside the bag and put it in my closet again. And now to the main part.. I need to dye my hair. I will do it at night though.. after coming back from wherever mister Park Jimin is taking me. Anyways it's almost time for training so I should leave.
I took my phone and water bottle before heading towards the practice room.